this world

smellycat

Account Closed
this world

ok we live in this world.why do we get shafted by our representatives in this world.our state etc.they are not under good rule.they titter to our needs at the time but shaft us all day long.i need food and water besides God ,and jesus and the holy ghost.they make me need more with there rubbish.i need a new island.life should be easy not a chore,when do we make a stand.soon i hope.

Well, Christ said there would always be suffering.
We have him to get us through it though.

Please remember 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NLT) =

"13 But remember that the temptations that come into your life are no different from what others experience. And God is faithful. He will keep the temptation from becoming so strong that you can't stand up against it. When you are tempted, he will show you a way out so that you will not give in to it."

In this verse, the word 'temptations' is from the Greek language manuscript wording that can also mean 'burdens'. In other words, all of us experience things in our lives that everyone else experiences. We are no different than anyone else in what we have to deal with. However, how various people choose to deal with those issues IS the difference. When we know and love Christ, we have a comfort that may not be inside those who have not accepted Christ or in those who do not believe in Our Father.

God will always show us a way out of difficult times... be patient and have faith.

The Order that God created is:

God
Man
Women

The head of every man should be God and the head of every women is a man..but if the man isnt following after God then we shouldnt follow after the man...meaning if these people arent following after God it is rubbish! If you are grounded in Jesus Christ the solid rock there is no way to be shafted!

Romans 14:17
For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

and if you think your life is so hard and unbearable you should read the book of JOB. There are people out there that are really struggling and holding on to Jesus.. Keep your head up this soon shall pass!

Psalm 55:22
Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

God never promised it would be easy but he did promise that....

Hebrews 13:5
Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

i will never leave,but i will stand up for what is right.i cant change the world this is true.but the world is not going to change me.i was lost before i was born.but i will stand my corner for my kids and your kids.

This world is not our world. Whatever comes our way does not come our way by chance or mistake. God is in control of everything and whatever circumstances we find ourselves in we are to praise God for it. He allowed us to be in these circumstances because He has a purpose for us.

God's ultimate purpose for us is to deepen our relationship with Him and God will use whatever is needed to deepen that relationship.

Praise the Lord! :D

When times get rough, check out what James has to say -

James 1:2 Dear brothers and sisters, when troubles come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy. 3 For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. 4 So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be perfect and complete, needing nothing.

1:9 Believers who are poor have something to boast about, for God has honored them.

And also -

1:12 God blesses those who patiently endure testing and temptation. Afterward they will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him. 13 And remember, when you are being tempted, do not say, “God is tempting me.” God is never tempted to do wrong, and he never tempts anyone else. 14 Temptation comes from our own desires, which entice us and drag us away. 15 These desires give birth to sinful actions. And when sin is allowed to grow, it gives birth to death.

This world is in the enemy's hands for now, and he's using all his tricks to give us all the temptation he can. Sin doesn't force itself on anyone, it's chosen for it's appeals.

So "count it all joy" when you endure hardship, and when you turn your focus away from fancy cars and attractive women of low moral fiber, God will bless you for it! Besides, if you had all of that stuff that you "want", it would kill you!

Amen- the trying of our faith is more precious than gold- God is on our side so we cannot loose- if we represent Christ we will bring His light into the darkness- open a window into the night and the darkness doesn't spill in but instead the light pours out- just don't turn off your light because darkness is waiting to return- let us be the salt that flavours everything we touch in Jesus Name- we can impact his world for Christ

Back