Those not spending eternity in heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grace (spiritual favor and blessing) to you and [heart] peace from God our Father.

But as for the cowards and the ignoble and the contemptible and the cravenly lacking in courage and the cowardly submissive, and as for the unbelieving and faithless, and as for the depraved and defiled with abominations, and as for murderers and the lewd and adulterous and the practicers of magic arts and the idolaters (those who give supreme devotion to anyone or anything other than God) and all liars (those who knowingly convey untruth by word or deed)–[all of these shall have] their part in the lake that blazes with fire and brimstone. This is the second death. [Isa. 30:33.]
Revelation 21:8 AMPC

As I read the passage above... my heart is saddened. Because many people who are believers living not true to God's commands, fall into this category and they are kept from seeing it, by the enemy.

How many people are choosing religion and religious thinking over what the Word has said? How many people are out in the world bashing godly men, who preach the uncompromised Word of God? How many people believe that once their saved they can never loose their salvation, no matter what their behavior consists of.

John 14:21 says that those people who love Him (God, Jesus) will keep His commands, and He and the Father will love them and manifest Themselves to that person.

One day as I was angry, God (via the Holy Spirit) spoke this verse to my heart. It got me to thinking About my behavior and about God's command to walk in love with everyone (neighbor). And also the verses about forgiving those who have wronged me. I had to repent right then and there and then make a solid, conscious decision to change how I have been behaving, and choose to not allow my emotions to rule over me. That I must seek and strive to walk according to Jesus commands regardless of how I feel.

Then God led me to listen to a sermon (And the verses that back it up), that helped me to realize that when we allow ungodly behavior, unforgiveness, strife, and other worldly behaviors that are opposite to God's love... we are allowing every evil work to be present in our being (James 3:16). We are allowing the presence of the enemy to be present within us. Wow, talk about a real eye opener!

There are so many good hearted people out there that don't realize what/who they are allowing to operate in their lives when they get into the flesh. When they yell at someone for a simple mistake, or flip someone the bird while driving, because they got cut off.. etc.

Folks we must take the time to search out, renew our minds and put into action the Word of God. James 1:22 encourages us to be doers of the Word and not just hearers only. And He also talks about in ch. 2:14-26, how faith, without corresponding action is dead. If we believe the Word like we say we do. Then we must begin to put it into practice, and let nothing (not our fleshly nature or emotions, nor mockers or well meaning believers at church, or on the net, or family members who are concerned that we are being to soft) stand in our way.

We must begin to be dilligent about getting our minds renewed to Jesus commands before the enemy tricks us into being slothful, and it is to late to turn things around. It's time to expose the lies that the enemy has been sowing into the church, so that as we gently speak and teach the truth of God's Word that the Holy Spirit wants spoken.. that those trapped in the enemy's ways may repent and deliver themselves out of the enemy's snare (2 Timothy 2:24-26). And we must continue to ask and thank God for granting unto those in our sphere of influence, the gift of repentance and bind the strongman from their minds that is keeping them from receiving what God has for them. As Jesus said in John 8:32 the truth will make us and anyone who will have ears to hear, free.

The Lord bless you and watch, guard, and keep you; The Lord make His face to shine upon and enlighten you and be gracious (kind, merciful, and giving favor) to you; The Lord lift up His [approving] countenance upon you and give you peace (tranquility of heart and life continually).
Numbers 6:24‭-‬26 ampc

The grace (spiritual favor and blessing) of the Lord Jesus Christ (the Anointed One) be with your spirit. Amen (so be it).
Philippians 4:23 AMPC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back