Though Tossed About

Friday, December 6, 2013, 7:00 a.m. – the Lord Jesus woke me with the song “Why Are You Afraid?” playing in my mind. Speak, Lord, your words to my heart. I read 1 Peter 5 (NIV).

Not Lording it Over

To the elders among you, I appeal as a fellow elder and a witness of Christ’s sufferings who also will share in the glory to be revealed: Be shepherds of God’s flock that is under your care, watching over them—not because you must, but because you are willing, as God wants you to be; not pursuing dishonest gain, but eager to serve; not lording it over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock. And when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the crown of glory that will never fade away.

An elder is someone who is a leader of people, who is in a position of influence, authority and rule, who may also be a teacher or an administrator. He is a shepherd of the people, i.e. someone who provides guidance, care, and who looks after the well-being of others. We mainly hear this term shepherd in relation to spiritual leaders (men) within the church, but the Bible also refers sometimes to political leaders, or those given the responsibility to govern a group of people, also as shepherds. In the nation of Israel, many of their spiritual shepherds were also their political leaders. I believe the Lord Jesus would have me to primarily focus on our political shepherds today, and how many of them are in pursuit of dishonest gain and are lording it over the people of the world, but also how this fulfills prophecy of scripture with regard to the last days before the return of Jesus Christ.

If you have been following world news for the past several years, you have probably noticed that there has been a rash of uprisings in various nations throughout the world. They pretty much all appear to follow the same scenario, and this is beginning to unfold inside the United States of America, as well. First is established that the present government within a particular nation is unfit to rule the people, is corrupt, etc. We are beginning to see this played out in the news in America right now as the NSA (National Security Agency), Obama and Congress have been coming under fire, and have been presented as corrupt, lying, thieving, and inept. They are not inept, but the other accusations are true, and so much more. Most of them know very well what they are doing. This is well orchestrated and played out before our eyes for the very purpose of bringing about the overthrow of world governments, in particular the overthrow of the US government right now.

So, first must be established that the present government of a nation is corrupt and must be overthrown, then we have demonstrations, uprisings, anti-government protests, and the like, which lead to chaos, the loss of human life, discord and every evil practice. Then the “international community” steps in to save the day, “helps” the people of these nations to establish “transitional governments,” and it supposedly is there to restore peace and order and/or to assist the opposition to the corrupt government to overthrow their government and to establish a “new government.” The Lord Jesus continues to show me that these situations are all the creation of one government, i.e. the New World Order (alias Beast). And, many of the leaders of the U.S. are leading the charge in this usurping of governments and the takeover of nations in order to bring the whole world under the rule of one global government, alias the Beast of Revelation. So, they fake uprisings, utilize false flag operations, manufacture lies about people, and engage in weather warfare all for the purpose of dishonest gain and lording it over the people of the entire world.

Storm Gods

If you have followed weather news over the past several years, particularly speaking here of in the USA, you have probably noticed an increase in severe weather, the blame being placed on “global warming,” and the naming of winter storms now in the US. Many of the storms are named after Greek, Roman or Egyptian gods and goddesses, and they all tell a story. In other words, these storms are man-made (the work of Satan in counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders), and are named very specific names in order to give a message now hidden but soon to be revealed. They are also used as weapons of war in this takeover of the nations of the world, as well as they are used to intimidate and to persuade the leaders of nations throughout the world to comply with the rule of the New World Order.

We have two winter storms now moving their way across the US. The first one is named Cleon, though I think that one is about gone now, though it has definitely left its mark. The second storm, following its tail and trail, is named Dion, which could be short for Dionysus. I heard on the news last night that Cleon and Dion are two parts of the “same system,” and yet they are “individual entities.” I believe that is true, yet I believe the message is more political in nature. If we read about Cleon and Dion(ysus), it tells the story.

Cleon was a statesman, an aristocrat, a warmonger and a demagogue. A warmonger encourages and advocates aggression and warfare toward other nations. A demagogue is “a political leader who gains power by appealing to people's emotions, instincts, and prejudices in a way that is considered manipulative and dangerous” (Encarta). Sound familiar? He is a political leader who lies to the people in order to gain support for his cause. Cleon was an opponent of democracy and he stood in opposition to the present rule of government of his time. When the ruler of that time died of the plague, that opened the door for “new leadership.” He made up false charges against people who stood as a threat to his power and rule. “He instilled a feeling of mistrust within Athens through a kind of Athenian ‘McCarthyism’ caused by the excessive number of informants to keep a watchful eye on the city” (Wikipedia). In other words this is “Big Brother” and it fits with Obama and those whose orders he follows. This is the first “storm” moving its way across the USA.

The second “storm” to move its way across the US is Dion, and it is on the heels of Cleon and is following the same trail. The phrase “to take by storm” comes to mind, i.e. “to conquer someone or something in a fury” (thefreedictionary). Dionysus was a mythological god of wine and winemaking, as well he is described as “the god who comes,” an “arriving outsider-god”, the “last god to be accepted into Mt Olympus,” and “a dying god.” He is described in terms as “shows his triumphant, disorderly arrival or return, as if from someplace beyond the borders of the known.” “He symbolizes everything that is chaotic, dangerous and unexpected.” “He induces frenzy.” [Source: Wikipedia] He is also described as being either part-god and part-human, or as fully divine but also partly of the earth and the underworld. In other words, this is a prefiguring of the antichrist, which (or who) will follow, and it appears that Obama – Big Brother - may have been sent to prepare the way for this “new leadership,” i.e. that of the Beast of Revelation. It is coming!

Grace to the Humble

In the same way, you who are younger, submit yourselves to your elders. All of you, clothe yourselves with humility toward one another, because,

“God opposes the proud
but shows favor to the humble.”

Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that the family of believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings.

And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. To him be the power for ever and ever. Amen.

The Bible teaches us that we are to submit to those in authority over us, whether they are evil or good. Yet there are Biblical exceptions to this subjection to authority, and that is in matters of the Spirit where Satan tries to usurp authority over God. For instance, we are not to take the mark (influence, required standard, symbol, or characteristic trait) of the world’s system (or the Beast) on our lives, and we are not to deny Jesus Christ or to refuse to speak in his name. So, if we are being required to compromise or deny our faith, or to do something clearly forbidden in the teachings of Christ and that of the apostles, or we are asked to stop sharing the true gospel of salvation with people, then we must obey God rather than man. We must resist Satan, standing firm in the faith, even if it means we are rejected, persecuted severely, and even killed for our testimonies for God’s saving grace.

We may be faced with much unfair and unjust treatment. We may even have false charges brought against us because we serve as a threat to the rule of the New World Order Beast, yet we are not to fear what they fear. God will give us all we need for us to remain firm and steadfast in our faith while we wait for his return. We are to humbly submit to God in all of this, and willingly give up what is of this earth in order to gain what is of eternal value in our own lives and in the lives of others. As well, we are to pray in the Spirit and cast all of our troubles on Christ, because he is the only Shepherd who loves us with all purity and integrity of heart and mind. We must trust him to lift us up in due time, and we must not physically fight against our enemies who will come against us. Vengeance is God’s. He will repay evil. And, we should pray for the family of believers throughout the world who are presently suffering severe persecution and death in their midst for their testimonies for Jesus Christ. Then, one day Jesus Christ is going to return to take us home to be with him. Amen! Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! Oh, what a glorious day that will be!

Why Are You Afraid? / An Original Work / December 5, 2013

Based off Various Scriptures

Do not be afraid.
Your Lord is always by your side.
Serve the Lord in righteousness
Before Him all your days.

Those who hate the light
Will not come to the Lord.
They fear their deeds
Might be noticed.
So, they hate the light,
And they embrace the night.