Thought for this Week - Sept. 23, 2010

Pastor Gary

Senior Moderator and Staff Trainer
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Staff Trainer
Thought for this Week - Sept. 23, 2010

Good Day Friends: As God’s Children, He expects us to live up to His standards, just as any parent would expect of their children. Throughout His message to us, in the Holy Bible, God tells us what we should do in most every circumstance, so as to please Him, in our daily lives. When we see others around us who do not live up to those standards, we have a responsibility to Our Father to try to show them the proper way to act and how to treat others by setting a good example for them. If they continue in their ways and dismiss our example, we should not be angry, but pray for them. Paul summed it up for us in his letter to the Colossians 3:12-13, and please read with me from the New Living Translation, “12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. 13 Make allowance for each other’s faults, and forgive anyone who offends you. Remember, the Lord forgave you, so you must forgive others.

Be that good example each day and your actions will show others what God expects from all of us. May God Bless.

THank you Pastor for this Message and yes it is so important to forgive . I am just now experiencing the forgiveness that I have given years ago and it is so liberating.

I hope these thoughts are going to come on a regular basis , P. G. cause I missed them .

Every week, Dusty. As long as there is interest in them, I will continue as I had done these before March 2010.

Thank you.

P-G

Back