Thought for This Week

Pastor Gary

Senior Moderator and Staff Trainer
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Staff Trainer
Thought for This Week

Good Day, Friends; Please read a portion of Psalm 34 with me. "4 I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. 5 They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed. 6 This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles."

Our Heavenly Father hears us when we ask Him for help. All we have to do is pray and if it is His will, our prayer will be answered, but on His timetable, not ours. Have faith and He will be there for you because you are His child and He loves you dearly. May God Bless.

Good Day, Friends; Please read a portion of Psalm 34 with me. "4 I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. 5 They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed. 6 This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles."

Our Heavenly Father hears us when we ask Him for help. All we have to do is pray and if it is His will, our prayer will be answered, but on His timetable, not ours. Have faith and He will be there for you because you are His child and He loves you dearly. May God Bless.

Amen Pastor Gary .... and You brought up an important point ...... In God's timing not ours . I learned that lesson in my life . We always want everything instant cause that is the world that we are living in but God's timing is perfect.

Back