Thought for This Week

Pastor Gary

Senior Moderator and Staff Trainer
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Staff Trainer
Thought for This Week

Good Day, Friends; Our personal lives are filled with responsibilities, tasks, duties and distractions which leaves little time, in some instances, for worship of Our Heavenly Father. If we try dilligently to manage our time and tasks better each day, then we will be able to provide God with our faith, our love and our attention to His Word and to put Him first in our lives. Remember, God wants our precious time; not our spare time.

May God bless.

Oh, how absolutely true. I find it so hard sometimes to give my Jesus time during the day. We have so much to do in our daily lives. Like me I am a stay at home mom of two (both kids are in school) & homemaker. I have plenty of time! I admit it! I find myself thinking after I get my kids off to school what I need to get done for the day. I am doing alot better than I was I ask the lord to help me do more for him. I pray every morning, I've recently started reading my bible every morning. I give him praise all day long. Sometimes I find myself praying during the day as well. It truly makes me feel so good to know I am giving him that time. I want to give him so much more....

Back