Thought for Today

Pastor Gary

Senior Moderator and Staff Trainer
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Staff Trainer
Thought for Today

Good Day, Friends; Prayer is our telephone line to The Lord. When we need His help or His comfort or His guidance, we pray. Prayer does not have to be a formal procedure... just talk to Him. Psalm 116:1-2 (NLT) mentions, " 1 I love the Lord because He hears and answers my prayers. 2 Because He bends down and listens, I will pray as long as I have breath!"
When we pray, we must understand that God always hears us. But His plan is to allow things to take place which will answer our prayers in His way and in His time. He is all-wise and knows what is best for each of us and just how those prayers will be answered. Trust in God and have faith. He is there for us when we pray and will touch our lives. God Bless you.

Amen!!! We must be prayerful and careful!!!

Thanks Pastor Gary...

Yes communication with God doesn't have to be a formal experience or complicated..... Just talking and having a converstaion like we do for our friends. He is our friend. I am a friend of God ... He calls me friend.

jesus-2.gif

Prayer

Hey, thanx guys. That was really very helpful. I liked Pastor Gary's statement: I am a friend of God. He calls me friend. Puts it into perspective. Who would have thought we could be friends of God! :D

Back