Thought ...... Life

Dusty

Inactive
Thought ...... Life

Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last... Tomorrow is Not Promised,If someone loves you, love them back unconditionally, not only because they love you, but because they are teaching you to love and opening your heart and eyes to things you would have never seen or felt without them.Make every day count. Appreciate eve...ry moment and take from it everything that you possibly can.

Good word Dusty, God has been teaching me this very thing. Not to worry about tomorrow but be careful how we are living today. I appreciate all the good things and moments that God so generously gives us every day.

PS. We love you unconditionally...

Awesome word.
It's sometimes hard to love someone who has hurt you, however. This is why you can't depend on ourselves to love. We need to depend on God's love. "God loves him, so I need to love him." I mean, it's very hard to love my earthly dad because of what he has done. But I feel healing from God, which is amazing. And at times, I do love him. Instead of the hatred I used to have for him, God's been working on my life AND on my heart.

When you feel that you can't love someone, look at God's love. God loves that person and He has forgiven that person and you must as well! Don't depend on yourselves!!!

Good word Dusty, God has been teaching me this very thing. Not to worry about tomorrow but be careful how we are living today. I appreciate all the good things and moments that God so generously gives us every day.

PS. We love you unconditionally...

Praise God ... Thanks Don . You will never know how much I needed that today ... Thanks .

Back