Thoughts about today

In your blindness you cannot understand what he said.
From a "human" point of view the cross was a failure, he died.
From a spiritual point of view it was a complete success, by dying He destroyed death.
For once, try to pay attention to what the person is saying, as opposed to your biased opinion about what he says.
That's what I was saying, Glo. Someone who has the monumental opportunity to bring great honour to Jesus Christ should not speak with ambiguity, trying to appease all men. Those who need salvation could easily miss the truth.

Last edited:
Its unbelievable the hundreds of thousands of people who turn up to shout and cheer the pope in his motorcade as if He were literally the representation of Jesus Christ to the world. He isn't, of course. So many deluded people acting foolishly, not to mention those who hand their babies off to someone to have the pope bless them, and those who submit to his laying on of hands. Such pomp and circumstance that mocks Jesus rather than extols Him.

God will have none of this!

That's what I was saying, Glo. Someone who has the monumental opportunity to bring great honour to Jesus Christ should not speak with ambiguity, trying to appease all men. Those who need salvation could easily miss the truth.

I agree as the "Wisdom" that comes down from above is "first pure" (James 3:17) before it is anything else. Pure meaning it will not "compromise" the truth to make peace with people, but it will speak the truth even if it hurts the person to whom they are speaking it to, or them self's.

I agree as the "Wisdom" that comes down from above is "first pure" (James 3:17) before it is anything else. Pure meaning it will not "compromise" the truth to make peace with people, but it will speak the truth even if it hurts the person to whom they are speaking it to, or them self's.
How true...you've made a most excellent comment, and appropriate.

In your blindness you cannot understand what he said.
From a "human" point of view the cross was a failure, he died.
From a spiritual point of view it was a complete success, by dying He destroyed death.
For once, try to pay attention to what the person is saying, as opposed to your biased opinion about what he says.
My dear one, when i see followers of Christ on the neck of other followers i smile and wish your eyes are opened to the resistance and attacks that lurk in different forms against followers. These attacks are strong enough already, we dont need extra from within the faith. A city divided against itself can NEVER stand!!

There is history here that you are not aware of.
Jesus, Let my life be the proof of your love, how you lived, how you died, loved and sacrificed. #sung by for king and country! Lesson i learnt is' while living in God's love nothing else matters but we portraying Christ!! WWJD (WHAT WOULD JESUS DO??)

Last edited:
Its unbelievable the hundreds of thousands of people who turn up to shout and cheer the pope in his motorcade as if He were literally the representation of Jesus Christ to the world. He isn't, of course. So many deluded people acting foolishly, not to mention those who hand their babies off to someone to have the pope bless them, and those who submit to his laying on of hands. Such pomp and circumstance that mocks Jesus rather than extols Him.

Yep and paul had hankies and scripture says to show respect and I think you are blowing this way out of proportion too.

I am not...really. The pope is not even slightly in the league of Paul.
You say you are not............seems like all you did was belittle the man and the people who were there. There are more born again spirit filled Jesus believing Catholics then in many of the so called denominations.

You say you are not............seems like all you did was belittle the man and the people who were there.

As a Christian, I think of how Jesus would view the goings on. It is an affront to God for a man who has been declared a representative of Christ on the earth (no one should ever have such a designation) to be so highly acclaimed as such---that he would actually accept that acclaim is something that flies in the face of God. It's a tragedy of sin and error that God is witnessing, and I can see it. I am not belittling anyone. I am truly discerning a sad state of affairs.

There are more born again spirit filled Jesus believing Catholics then in many of the so called denominations.

How sure are you of your statistics, considering the major error in the Catholic doctrine? I have serious doubts of the veracity of your statement, Jim.

As a Christian, I think of how Jesus would view the goings on. It is an affront to God for a man who has been declared a representative of Christ on the earth (no one should ever have such a designation) to be so highly acclaimed as such---that he would actually accept that acclaim is something that flies in the face of God. It's a tragedy of sin and error that God is witnessing, and I can see it. I am not belittling anyone. I am truly discerning a sad state of affairs.

How sure are you of your statistics, considering the major error in the Catholic doctrine? I have serious doubts of the veracity of your statement, Jim.
Euphemia you can doubt what ever you wish and that is always going to be your free will.
They have done serveys and census or polls on this. The results have amazed many.

Now then Euphemia I want to ask you a few questions.
1..Do you truly know that you know that God had nothing to do with this man becoming the next pope ?
2.. Do you know that you know that God is not using this man to bring about changes in the catholic realm ?
Until you do - perhaps not putting down on this man or his position and trying to use scripture or christian ethics as a tool of judgment you might want to just pray for him and say nothing that is not uplifting Lest You Find Your Self Fighting Against Something God Is Doing.

If for no other reason - perhaps now that you are staff via jr mod or helper - you need to refrain from harsh judgments and set the example of walking in Love.
Just saying my sister.
Have a very blessed and joyful week
God Bless
Jim

As a Christian, it is easy to see that there are very strong forces at work that try to assert themselves as peace-mongers, but at the core of them is a facsimile of peace. Spiritual powers in high places are not necessarily of God.

Are you trying to say that I should never again voice my opinion as a believer unless it is all nicely tied up in palatable bow?

Last edited:
Back