Thoughts On Lucifer

I think we are just too da'gum sensitive these days. Everyone is afraid of words. Words are just words. Words are simply our way of describing and categorizing things. The problem is we live in a world that is overly-enlightened to the point that we question everything and walk around on eggshells the whole time.

But the people who are against such dad gummed things are generally not the ones who come up with more palatable soundimg names so that the practice will be more accepted.

How would we differentiate between today's modern liber which you state is wrong and what you have stated?
You said: "in that if we can change the name of something so that is does not sound or represent something sinister, we can more readily accept it with the end result that the "thing'" simply does not exist."

We are not changing the word Lucifer to become less sinister, it never was sinister to begin with, that was something which was misinterpreted and then associated with something 'sinister'.

I don't buy 'sinister' anyway . . . my phrase "Wisdom through Adversity" holds a lot of water when applied to Christ Consciousness.

Étu,

Your problem is not with lucifer suficer, that's your smoke screen. Your premise is that the bible cannot be trusted as the Word of God. Deal with the issue bro. I see right thru the fog hehe.

I don't have any problems for one thing. I could say the same about you accepting the Christian bible as the word of God, but I wouldn't. I don't have any issues either and I don't see why you or anyone else sees me with any problems or issues?
Obviously one needs Light (Lux Lucis) in order to see through a fog . . . do tell me, what is it you think you are seeing?

I don't have any problems for one thing. I could say the same about you accepting the Christian bible as the word of God, but I wouldn't. I don't have any issues either and I don't see why you or anyone else sees me with any problems or issues?
Obviously one needs Light (Lux Lucis) in order to see through a fog . . . do tell me, what is it you think you are seeing?

You've quoted scripture to justify your argument yet you do not believe the scriptures. That is a problem of intellectual dishonesty.

You've quoted scripture to justify your argument yet you do not believe the scriptures. That is a problem of intellectual dishonesty.
If I'm going to show you that the word of God is not the Christian bible, then I would need to show what parts in that book I'm talking about. Don't be silly.

Nope. I don't have any desire to as I am fully convinced in the authenticity of Scripture. Continue on in your quest dear Étu and at some point you to can be completely content in your conclusions, I'm out.

Back