Three wise Guy's [Story]

Robertwarhero1

Account Closed
In upstate new york there once lived three friends,one was name viny,Jimmy and Louie from the Bronx. Now these guys wheren't very nice people they stole and basically everything bad thing you can think of, however there also lived a mobster an head of the family however he long sense gaved up his life of crime and became an law abiding citizen.

However he saw Viny,Jimmy and Louie walking down the street so he went up to them.Now this man was well respected in the comunity aswell as the orginized crime family so Viny,Jimmy and louie felt honored that this well respected man decided to grace them with his presence.

He looked up at them and said."Hello and Goodbye." and started to walk away intreged the three friends called out."Hy, you just came up to us and your already leaving?" The man looked back at them and said."No,but you are. You see i gave up that life because I found out that it wasn't worth my time and also shortened my life because I found out that I was going to a place that was no good." The three friends replied back to him."whats that?"

The man answered back."lets just say,its worse then Rikers Island and any prison you can think of with no prole or nothing just life." The three friends mouths went open as Viny spoke up."Well how do we avoid going to such an place?"

So the old crime boss told them an story about jesus as well as the story of his birth and how God the father sent jesus to die for there sins,so right then and there the three friends gave there lives to Jesus and forever gave up their lives of crime.

In upstate new york there once lived three friends,one was name viny,Jimmy and Louie from the Bronx. Now these guys wheren't very nice people they stole and basically everything bad thing you can think of, however there also lived a mobster an head of the family however he long sense gaved up his life of crime and became an law abiding citizen.

However he saw Viny,Jimmy and Louie walking down the street so he went up to them.Now this man was well respected in the comunity aswell as the orginized crime family so Viny,Jimmy and louie felt honored that this well respected man decided to grace them with his presence.

He looked up at them and said."Hello and Goodbye." and started to walk away intreged the three friends called out."Hy, you just came up to us and your already leaving?" The man looked back at them and said."No,but you are. You see i gave up that life because I found out that it wasn't worth my time and also shortened my life because I found out that I was going to a place that was no good." The three friends replied back to him."whats that?"

The man answered back."lets just say,its worse then Rikers Island and any prison you can think of with no prole or nothing just life." The three friends mouths went open as Viny spoke up."Well how do we avoid going to such an place?"

So the old crime boss told them an story about jesus as well as the story of his birth and how God the father sent jesus to die for there sins,so right then and there the three friends gave there lives to Jesus and forever gave up their lives of crime.
wow awesome

thank you for this

Back