thy kingdom come...

we pray: "let thy kingdom come."

and yet we do nothing to bring that glorious city to earth. david and other prophets at least built temples for G-d. one temple, where the whole nation gathers, for worshipping G-d. instead, the leaders of this day's believers, fight bitterly to build their own little fiefdoms and kingdoms i.e. self-styled churches and ministries. and they proclaim that their flavour of religious traditions are better than their "neighbour's". just like the pharisees, sadducees and those of their ilk.

the early body of Christ had the same problem. read the new testament and see, even in those times the early believers and those preaching the gospel to them loved the different "flavours" different disciples expounded. the first/ original disciples, or at least one of them, tried to address this very issue. he knew Christ is one and that personalities, clouding the message would only bring dissent and conflict.

is the body of Christ not a single entity? singular? how can many bodies be one body? and fight to undermine one another. absurd!

so this is my insult and challenge to all self-proclaimed men of G-d: build His new city, Jerusalem or die trying. what you are doing now, establishing and maintaining your own interpretations of a church and "city" in His honour, is blashemy.

can you "elders" not see your folly? political parties are allowed rivalry, because they are part of this worldly system - a system under the control of lucifer. lucifer is the father of this world. however, believers have one King; always have and always will have.

it is time to shed your blindness and consequent madness[heresies]. be healed and see the glorious light of G-d[the one G-d of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the Father of Jesus, the only Living One.]

come all you blind, defend your little fiefdoms and kingdoms, take up your weapons and insult and kill me, with your worldly wisdoms. wisdoms which do not even belong on the back of a bubblegum wrapper. phah, i say to you men and women of G-d, busy building your own little kingdoms - family, business, team, brand, theological doctrines... all are busy with things that do not serve to bring all G-d's peoples together.

be advised though, your best defense would be to call upon G-d before you launch your attacks. G-d knows who i am and will point you to me if your indignation is righteous and worthy of Him. not that i'm hiding or anything. but like Jesus, who walked through the angry mob who wanted to kill Him, you will not be able to refute G-d's truth in your own power and by the strength of your pathetically numb and worldly intellects.

build the city of our G-d, i challenge you elders and wo/ men of G-d, if you have the stomach to walk away from your own little pathetic "kingdoms".

all you believers are free to text or call me if you feel up to the challenge of defending your honour and the honour of your "brand" of christianity. +27 73 558 6678. my name is mario.

Oh, and btw, solomon received his wisdom from G-d - he later strayed from it/ forsook it and ran after his wives' gods; look closely at scripture. my point however, aha isn't wisdom per se but lack of effort in getting G-d's Kingdom to us. doctrines keep us in conflict with each other - believers that is, to start with...

i think a temple is no longer needed....see bold font below:

JN 4:19 The woman saith unto him, Sir, I perceive that thou art a prophet.
JN 4:20 Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.
JN 4:21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.
JN 4:22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
JN 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
JN 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
JN 4:25 The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.
JN 4:26 Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.

then what about the New Jerusalem, my dear aha? not a small little temple but a whole city dedicated to worshipping G-d. you seem to misinterpret what i'm pointing towards - our little kingdoms aspposed to G-d's Kingdom being our focal point for our existence...

And... a house divided that house cannot stand. so G-d's Kingdom first - not aha's or mine - and unity amongst His children, who believe in Him.

And... a house divided that house cannot stand. so G-d's Kingdom first - not aha's or mine - and unity amongst His children, who believe in Him.

I think that your comments would be better projected in a thread on one of the forum sites.

This one you are using is a meet and greet area.

I suggest you go to "Bible forum" or even the "General Comments" section and post your thoughts.

thank you major for the kind suggestion. i am merely "meeting and greeting". i am introducing myself to all and trying to be as transparent as possible. "beating about the bush" and "playing odds and ends", are for worldly men. we are not...

this is to be read in conjunction with my earlier statement that we are all mostly busy building our own little kingdoms/ constructing selves that people of this world will respect, revere and "like".

1 Corinthians 1:12 What I mean is this: One of you says, "I follow Paul"; another, "I follow Apollos"; another, "I follow Cephas"; still another, "I follow Christ."

1 Corinthians 3:3 You are still worldly. For since there is jealousy and quarreling among you, are you not worldly? Are you not acting like mere men?

1 Corinthians 4:6 Now, brothers, I have applied these things to myself and Apollos for your benefit, so that you may learn from us the meaning of the saying, "Do not go beyond what is written." Then you will not take pride in one man over against another.

Galatians 1:11 I want you to know, brothers, that the gospel I preached is not something that man made up.

i see now what you think i meant when you read about my supposed Kingdom of G-d brought from heaven to earth. i guess, you were thinking about places such as waco, texas, closing down of kibbutzes and the mormon way of life. you are thinking cult leader with 20 wives and compound-style living to put it mildly - schizophrenia, sociopaths, wolves in sheep skin. THIS i never even dreamed of. i am talking about bringing the Kingdom of G-d, the One Jesus spoke of, and the One portrayed in Revelations, to this earth. G-d wants to live with/ amongst us. always, this has been His primary goal.

obviously, none of you, those, who took the time to respond, and those who, so easily gave up the "fight" with the heretic(droll) listened to the Spirit, otherwise you woud've seen to the very heart of the matter. this is very sad, but understandable, aswell. obviously, no one in his right mind wants to live in reverse or have massacres that usually come with christian cult living. however, i do not want to be a leader, i do not want followers, i do not want fame or fortune... seeking these is an awful waste of time, but well spent in the indirect service and abetting of lucifer.

but being blind, blinded by hurts through histories, you look not towards the Spirit for true intent(for only the Spirit of G-d knows G-d, and only by His Spirit can you know G-d or any other person), but you look upon me with your worldly eyes and worse your minds.

who, amongst you would be the first to start building His City... before you answer, tally the cost(Jesus causioned us) and remember the hordes of false prophets, who went before and ALWAYS before all else this time around CONSULT with G-d, because He alone knows who i am.

Back