To The Glory Of God (1 Corinthians 6:19-20)

4/8 To the Glory of God (1 Corinthians 6:19-20) "Your Body Belongs to God" What?! Don't you know that you have been bought with a price. Pastor Jeff and Sis. E share that if you have received Jesus as your Lord and accepted what He did for you on that cross, your body and everything you do with it should bring Him glory. For other devotionals or videos or for more information on the ministry visit www.ongoodground.org

I enjoy you guys teaching...No doubt Paul is speaking of fornication as the subject of these scriptures. What I know is that many take these scriptures and go into forms of religious bondage. "touch not" taste not... etc.. Now I think every believer has the responsibility to answer to God with there own conscience. I personally would not get a tattoo..I do not believe that would be the will of God for me. If however that thought came to me...as an expression on my faith in some way? I would not seek to counsel of any man, but that of God in sincere prayer. Many things in our traditional sense of the "church"...have been called "sin" according to a law mindset of what is called the "letter" of the scriptures. These things work against a godly lifestyle and only add to the false "appearances" that have overcome much of what is called the "church". The "liberty" we have in Christ is that which is lacking in the "church", being set free from "appearances" before men and that each walk before the Lord in a good conscience is true godliness. How do you guys see the importance of the "liberty" we have in Christ? And please understand I am not speaking of a liberty that promotes ungodliness, but a liberty from carnal attempts to justify the flesh.

Back