To the praise of the glory of His grace, wherein He hath made us accepted in the Beloved.

Hello there,

I am glad to be here, thank you for accepting my request for membership. I have read the 'Welcome Pack' notes and instructions, as well as the statement of faith, and am looking forward to going further in, and reading some of the threads.

Christ Jesus, risen and glorified, is my Saviour, Lord and Head, and I rejoice in the knowledge, that 'in Him' I have been accepted by God the Father, and made meet to partake of the inheritance of the saints in the light. This is all because of the all-sufficient sacrifice of Christ, who took my sin upon Himself, and paid the penalty with His own life-blood, that I may live.

I look forward to the resurrection, when I can enter into that promise of life eternal, and partake of the loving-kindness of God through Christ Jesus my Lord for as long as eternity lasts.

Looking forward to sharing in your fellowship.
In Christ Jesus
Christine (Complete)

Hello there,

I am glad to be here, thank you for accepting my request for membership. I have read the 'Welcome Pack' notes and instructions, as well as the statement of faith, and am looking forward to going further in, and reading some of the threads.

Christ Jesus, risen and glorified, is my Saviour, Lord and Head, and I rejoice in the knowledge, that 'in Him' I have been accepted by God the Father, and made meet to partake of the inheritance of the saints in the light. This is all because of the all-sufficient sacrifice of Christ, who took my sin upon Himself, and paid the penalty with His own life-blood, that I may live.

I look forward to the resurrection, when I can enter into that promise of life eternal, and partake of the loving-kindness of God through Christ Jesus my Lord for as long as eternity lasts.

In Christ Jesus
Christine (Complete)
WelcomeGroupSmiley.gif

Welcome Christine,
As I said I find this to be one of thee best Christian forums for loving fellowship and fun and it just feels safe as well for the staff work very hard at keeping this place (CFS) a safe and true to His word place of fellowship in Christ. The site works well and is easy to navigate and if you do have any issues the staff here is awesome and actually will take the time to make things right and better for you as well.

I am also looking forward to the fellowship with you as will every one else as well.
Relax and allow the Holy Spirit guide you and share what ever is on your heart.
Thank You again and Welcome.
God Bless
Jim

Hello there,

In Christ Jesus
Christine (Complete)
Welcome Christine! Glad you are here. I do hope you are being blessed by what the folks here are sharing, and that you have already joined in on some of the discussions.

Fish of Faith
Abdicate
Fish Catcher Jim
JohnP
Euphemia
Jahide
SueJLove
Cturtle

Thank you all for taking the time to welcome me, with good wishes and forum advice.
It is appreciated.

With love to you all.
In Christ Jesus
Chris (Complete)
Our pleasure.
Should you have any questions, you know where I am.
Enjoy your time here. (y)

Back