Today!

Today!

Ya know.......... when I woke up today @ 4am I layed there in my bed and before I opened my eyes I opened my mind and heart to Jesus, and I said to Him "thank You Jesus for another day. Help me to be humble and to let the light of your love shine through me. Let me be an example to my coworkers and help us to be productive. Humble all our hearts Lord. Thank you for my job, my wife, my life, my house, my car, my kitties and my lizard. Thank you for our green thumb that you have granted to us so we may grow a garden from your bounty. Thank YOU Jesus
In your name I give you thanks n praise AMEN

AMEN :)

But...Lizard? :eek: haha.they are cute eh?

OOO yeah Bro just look
006.jpg

I have had her 4 9 years. I got her when she was 6" long hatchling now she is almost 4 ft. " Isn't she gorgouse!!" LOL:D

OOO yeah Bro just look
006.jpg

I have had her 4 9 years. I got her when she was 6" long hatchling now she is almost 4 ft. " Isn't she gorgouse!!" LOL:D

Nice .... but you keep her. LOl... How do the cats get along with her ?

Isn't it wonderful to wake up with Jesus on your mind and saying that thanks to Him . That will make your whole day go right and no body can sway your joy .... Blessings to you Chili.

Psa 118:24 This is the day which the LORD has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.:D:D:D

Back