Tomatoes Health Benefits

I love tomatoes and all the things you can do with them in the kitchen. However, I found out recently that they not only taste good but have all kinds of health benefits. No wonder mom told me to eat my vegetables. Here is a good article on tomatoes health benefits for anyone interested. It also has a lot of other tomato information including some nice recipes.
www.tomatoeshealthbenefits.com

Hi,
Tomatoes are now eaten freely throughout the world, and their consumption is believed to benefit the heart among other organs. They contain lycopene–one of the most powerful natural antioxidants. In some studies, lycopene, especially in cooked tomatoes, has been found to help prevent prostate cancer but other research contradicts this claim. Lycopene has also been shown to improve the skin’s ability to protect itself against harmful UV rays. Natural genetic variation in tomatoes and their wild relatives have given a genetic treasure trove of genes that produce lycopene, carotene, anthocyanin and other antioxidants.

Fruits and vegetables are really important for good health. It is well known as natural fat burner. It is good for the patient of cancer because it reduce the risk of cancer.

Back