Tonight's moon

Awesome. My birthday's coming up soon and I'm thinking of treating myself to a telescope. One of those that you can get an 'attachment' for, so you can screw in your digital camera and take pictures of the stars.

Any thoughts.
That sounds wonderful! :)

That sounds wonderful! :)

I know, right? But I can't afford a really expensive one lol, so I'll have to settle for a starter telescope!

Although this hasn't stopped me from window shopping. One thing I've found as I get older, is, that if you look (and sound) like a respectable middle aged woman with lots of cash, they'll let you do anything lol. So, I HAVE spent some time recently in a camera shop, playing with the most awesome astronomical equipment. Great fun. But still I'll have to get a baby telescope. So when I get some pics I'll let you know...

I know, right? But I can't afford a really expensive one lol, so I'll have to settle for a starter telescope!

Although this hasn't stopped me from window shopping. One thing I've found as I get older, is, that if you look (and sound) like a respectable middle aged woman with lots of cash, they'll let you do anything lol. So, I HAVE spent some time recently in a camera shop, playing with the most awesome astronomical equipment. Great fun. But still I'll have to get a baby telescope. So when I get some pics I'll let you know...

Why not believe God for the one you want and allow Him to help you acquire it?

Back