Top Ten Cars To Ditch

My truck that I bought a little over 3 years ago?
I just figured it out.
Including the cost of the minor repairs I’ve done myself, it has averaged out to a cost of about $85.00 a month.
Can't go wrong with a pickup.
I didn't see any of those in that list. :D
(It's running a little better now that it isn't as cold)

Years ago, I had a 79 LTD. Fully loaded. Nice car.
With what I paid for it and the cost of the few repairs I did in the 8 years I had it. It averaged out to be about $19.00 a month. :D

Can't go wrong with a pickup.

AMEN, and AMEN to that.

I looked over the list.
Lincoln Town Car. Go figure, these newer ones are just a plastic attempt at a luxury automobile.

About half of the others were the little economy cracker box cars with the tiny little engines. I imagine most of their depreciation is from rubbing holes in the head liner with your hat and wearing out a 100 hp engine as if it had the power to get out on the highway.

The others were the foreign attempts at 4 wheel drive vehicles, the Suzuki's and the Isuzu's and such. Gutless, no ground clearance, lousy suspension, etc.
But hey!!! Leather seats and a CD player! :rolleyes:

I'll stick with my Silverado.

"DITCH IT"???? Not a problem!! :D
Shoot, she'll go through any ditch, a creekbed, up the side of a hill, slinging mud straight up off of all 4 all day long! :smile_anim:

As per my opinion these cars need to be modify. 1. Dodge caliber SRT- 4 is the car who needs to be modify. 2. Chevrolet Cobalt is also needs to be modify.

Back