Towering Intellect

I hereby declare to all y'all, that I am THE towering intellect around here...heads and shoulders above all others, and...

Hmm....what did I come in here for....?
:confused:

===============================

Anyway, I just today encountered a Gnostic who seems to think of himself as a towering intellect.

Waaaaay up there in his lofty tower, he decided that he doesn't have to offer any kind of evidence for "alternatives" he puts forward to support his skepticisms about the death, burial and resurrection of Christ, and that the disciples were not suffering from group illusions.

Gnostics and atheists are so much fun!

MM

? who are you talking about.
Somebody you met? Someone on a you-tube video? Your neighbour? Someone on CC?

I don't see any :ROFLMAO:

I don't meet these kinds of people, though I tend to encounter whingers and moaners and ranters a bit, mostly from the UK. They can't seem to adjust to life in NZ and expect it ALL to be paradise when it's um...not. I can't tell them go back to your own country then you chose to live here, and your homeland probably has just as much problems as we do here, just they are different kinds of problems.

We just deal with it. We can't go back to where we came from, (since this is where we were born) or just up and leave like rich jet setters because we live here and have to do the best with what we have got.

That's just my thing I get annoyed with and its not fun dealing with these people who look around and can't see Christ in anything.

It is a bit like missionaries moaning about 'third world conditions' I mean what do they really expect. Live in luxury while the people they meant to reach are struggling to put food on the table and probably can't even get to where the food is.

I hereby declare to all y'all, that I am THE towering intellect around here...heads and shoulders above all others, and...

Hmm....what did I come in here for....?
:confused:

===============================

Anyway, I just today encountered a Gnostic who seems to think of himself as a towering intellect.

Waaaaay up there in his lofty tower, he decided that he doesn't have to offer any kind of evidence for "alternatives" he puts forward to support his skepticisms about the death, burial and resurrection of Christ, and that the disciples were not suffering from group illusions.

Gnostics and atheists are so much fun!

MM
Sounds very familiar. I am going to skim through some thread here and see if there is any of that kind of stuff here among us!:ROFLMAO:

Back