Hello you and welcome, this discussion is on transformation and love.

It is amazing how God can transform a person who use to hate. Hate Christians, hate their parents, hate people, to look at people in disgust, and you know God transforms people from this hateful heart into a new heart. (even other lifestyle choices)

In this life we will never be able to please everyone, or make everyone happy for everyone is responsible for themselves and their own actions, and their own hearts they have in this life.

As human beings we tend to be selfish, know that my life was very selfish and did not care about anyone but my own self. However God has changed me from that old person that use to be. The Power of God changed me, the Gospel of Christ Jesus Changed me.

Do you have to worry about what people think about you or judged you about the things you have done in your life? No absolutely not. You direct your focus on what God sees in you and your heart. God sees all those moments that other people do not see, and they do not know about. For everyone has a life that is not seen by other peoples.

To worry, and to have fear is what the world will feed you. All the social media lies, and untruths, feed us as people. It is up to you to discern what is true, and what is false. Let me remind you, the Lord Jesus Christ is the truth, the way and the life (light of all man-kind).

The world will trick you, and you also can trick yourself into believing in untruths rather than the real truth that comes from God.

That He cares about you, that you are loved by God, that you can have peace with God, that you have the holy spirit by God, that God is Love, and God does not lie, God is truthful, and delivers on his promises.

What you believe is totally up to you, everything you believe is not truth, this is the reality of life itself. Believe me when it said it has taken me to go to really dark places, and to sit in the seats with others in complete darkness to see the goodness and the Light of the Lord Jesus Christ and how awesome and amazing, and how true he really is.

You are all important, you all matter, (does this mean you are gonna desire a relationship with me personally? No, should I expect it? No not at all.) God desires to have a relationship with you, and when you Love Him, you will be able to love others.
Love is very hard to define considering worldly terms.

Because you can buy me everything that is needed, and give me everything I want, but I can still secretly hate you, and chew you up and spit you out and say bye-bye, get away from me. I hate you afterwards of you expressing 'your love for me'.

Love is defined in very specific way,

1 Corinthians 13:1 If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.

3 If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned,[a] but have not love, I gain nothing.

4 Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant 5 or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; 6 it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. 7 Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

8 Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when the perfect comes, the partial will pass away. 11 When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways. 12 For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known.

13 So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Learn these truths, and allow God to move you, and allow the Lord Jesus Christ to move into your life by the spirit of Christ, by the holy spirit, and Love God, and you will slowly fade away from the worldly ways into the spiritual ways if you choose to.

That choice is totally up to you and what you really desire in your heart.

Take care.

Hello you and welcome, this discussion is on transformation and love.

It is amazing how God can transform a person who use to hate. Hate Christians, hate their parents, hate people, to look at people in disgust, and you know God transforms people from this hateful heart into a new heart. (even other lifestyle choices)

In this life we will never be able to please everyone, or make everyone happy for everyone is responsible for themselves and their own actions, and their own hearts they have in this life.

As human beings we tend to be selfish, know that my life was very selfish and did not care about anyone but my own self. However God has changed me from that old person that use to be. The Power of God changed me, the Gospel of Christ Jesus Changed me.

Do you have to worry about what people think about you or judged you about the things you have done in your life? No absolutely not. You direct your focus on what God sees in you and your heart. God sees all those moments that other people do not see, and they do not know about. For everyone has a life that is not seen by other peoples.

To worry, and to have fear is what the world will feed you. All the social media lies, and untruths, feed us as people. It is up to you to discern what is true, and what is false. Let me remind you, the Lord Jesus Christ is the truth, the way and the life (light of all man-kind).

The world will trick you, and you also can trick yourself into believing in untruths rather than the real truth that comes from God.

That He cares about you, that you are loved by God, that you can have peace with God, that you have the holy spirit by God, that God is Love, and God does not lie, God is truthful, and delivers on his promises.

What you believe is totally up to you, everything you believe is not truth, this is the reality of life itself. Believe me when it said it has taken me to go to really dark places, and to sit in the seats with others in complete darkness to see the goodness and the Light of the Lord Jesus Christ and how awesome and amazing, and how true he really is.

You are all important, you all matter, (does this mean you are gonna desire a relationship with me personally? No, should I expect it? No not at all.) God desires to have a relationship with you, and when you Love Him, you will be able to love others.
Love is very hard to define considering worldly terms.

Because you can buy me everything that is needed, and give me everything I want, but I can still secretly hate you, and chew you up and spit you out and say bye-bye, get away from me. I hate you afterwards of you expressing 'your love for me'.

Love is defined in very specific way,

1 Corinthians 13:1 If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.

3 If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned,[a] but have not love, I gain nothing.

4 Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant 5 or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; 6 it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. 7 Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

8 Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when the perfect comes, the partial will pass away. 11 When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways. 12 For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known.

13 So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Learn these truths, and allow God to move you, and allow the Lord Jesus Christ to move into your life by the spirit of Christ, by the holy spirit, and Love God, and you will slowly fade away from the worldly ways into the spiritual ways if you choose to.

That choice is totally up to you and what you really desire in your heart.

Take care.

Outstanding thoughts my brother! You are bringing a very specific Christian outlook with look and it is appreceiate in these trying days we now live.

One thing that is really hard about transitioning, in my life, is focusing
on the love aspect. Wisdom and knowledge only take you so far. I may
establish a following with what I know and others' alignment with me
but Jesus wasn't looking for a following on earth. It happened, yes, but
when he fed the multitudes and they began calling for His kingship He
ran off. He prayed for a long time before He chose His 12 followers who
would log some miles and hardship throughout His 3 1/2 ministry but
the goal of His ministry was to tell the earthshaking truth of eternal
love. Now, that is not to say that all knowledge and wisdom is to be
abandoned, I am just saying that to be useful to His ministry that we
should only abandon ourselves to what He calls us to do. Some are
preachers, some teachers, some heads, some feet.

All praise be to God major. Have a teacher who helps me a lot by going through scripture verse by verse.

Believe that the faith should be lived out in living by spirit and truth along with faith, hope, and love of God and loving others as the foundation of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.​

It is fun to share Gods word at least for me because God has done so much in my life it would be ashamed of me to hide away the light and put it under my bed instead.​

Believe that all people in this world matter, and that they are important and they need to be reminded that God desires to have a relationship with them too. No matter who they are.

Is living the Christian life tough? Hell yes it is. It is far from easy, especially when people can be hyper critical of you, and judgmental of you, and talk behind your back about you to others.​
Love for God is important for every person in the morning when they wake up Give thanks to God praise be to Him for creating us all...​
It is sad some people reject the power of God and the Gospel of Christ and the Salvation that is brought forth to the table for all people to partake but they desire to not take it and live their own ways, which is okay.​

We are allowed to live how ever we want, a lot of the world and a little bit God. or A lot of God and a little bit of the world it doesn't matter.

Love does matter though, and should be shown to all people regardless if they have been deemed the worst of the worst at that a murder (even further down the tracks of the evil thoughts of the heart).​

God is Love, and he showed his love by sending his son to die for us while we were still sinners.

And truth still remains God loved all people in this world, that he sent his son Jesus Christ to die on the cross, raised him up again from the dead, and deemed all people important and valuable enough to desire to have a relationship with them and for them to come to the knowledge of the truth.

All praise be to God major. Have a teacher who helps me a lot by going through scripture verse by verse.

Believe that the faith should be lived out in living by spirit and truth along with faith, hope, and love of God and loving others as the foundation of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.​

It is fun to share Gods word at least for me because God has done so much in my life it would be ashamed of me to hide away the light and put it under my bed instead.​

Believe that all people in this world matter, and that they are important and they need to be reminded that God desires to have a relationship with them too. No matter who they are.

Is living the Christian life tough? Hell yes it is. It is far from easy, especially when people can be hyper critical of you, and judgmental of you, and talk behind your back about you to others.​
Love for God is important for every person in the morning when they wake up Give thanks to God praise be to Him for creating us all...​
It is sad some people reject the power of God and the Gospel of Christ and the Salvation that is brought forth to the table for all people to partake but they desire to not take it and live their own ways, which is okay.​

We are allowed to live how ever we want, a lot of the world and a little bit God. or A lot of God and a little bit of the world it doesn't matter.

Love does matter though, and should be shown to all people regardless if they have been deemed the worst of the worst at that a murder (even further down the tracks of the evil thoughts of the heart).​

God is Love, and he showed his love by sending his son to die for us while we were still sinners.

And truth still remains God loved all people in this world, that he sent his son Jesus Christ to die on the cross, raised him up again from the dead, and deemed all people important and valuable enough to desire to have a relationship with them and for them to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Then you have an excellent teacher brother!

Most of what you just said falls under the umbrella of "Freedom of Choice" .

Take the opportunity to ask you teacher to explore that doctrine. It may just be the most profound doctrine to explore, learn and live!

Sometimes I think people write others of or even write God off and don't believe He has the power to change things. In other words they don't quite believe in anything like redemption, let alone the resurrection.

When a book is beyond repair in the library for example, I do have to toss it. But while that particular copy may be completely damaged and irrepairable, it's not irrereplacable, because there will probably a master copy somewhere that could be reprinted if it's gone out of print. It does take time and energy to mend books. This is why, I will cover them BEFORE they go out on the shelf, so that they will last. It's like saving them for good use.

I know we are not like books and there's usually only ONE unique copy of us in the whole world, but see what God has is the blueprints for each and every one of us and can just call them up and redeem us.

It is true Lanolin. You are right when you say people write off God, and his power to change things around in their life.

Oh how wish my friends who I really do not know would allow God into their lives and they find freedom in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Sharing the Good news with random strangers on the internet. They get distressed, and they will not hate me, but they will hate God, and Jesus.

They really do not believe in the power of God to change their lives, and Jesus is like almost that of a joke. However, knowing that they have been forgiven and praying for them, my hope is that one day they will turn to God and realize it one day in their life.

Remember for myself, when being lost and out in the wild wilderness... my ways and my attitude were far far away from God and to me he was a joke, and even Jesus Christ was a joke.

My sins had already been forgiven, and did not know who the Lord Jesus Christ really was, or God for that matter. One day turned around and started searching the only thing could do was read the gospels and the rest of the letters (not acts still havent read it) and God set me up with an online teacher, who presented scriptures, it helped so much.

Sometimes it may take people a long time to find God my hope is one day they will come the knowledge o the truth as it is Gods desire.

It is true Lanolin. You are right when you say people write off God, and his power to change things around in their life.

Oh how wish my friends who I really do not know would allow God into their lives and they find freedom in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Sharing the Good news with random strangers on the internet. They get distressed, and they will not hate me, but they will hate God, and Jesus.

They really do not believe in the power of God to change their lives, and Jesus is like almost that of a joke. However, knowing that they have been forgiven and praying for them, my hope is that one day they will turn to God and realize it one day in their life.

Remember for myself, when being lost and out in the wild wilderness... my ways and my attitude were far far away from God and to me he was a joke, and even Jesus Christ was a joke.

My sins had already been forgiven, and did not know who the Lord Jesus Christ really was, or God for that matter. One day turned around and started searching the only thing could do was read the gospels and the rest of the letters (not acts still havent read it) and God set me up with an online teacher, who presented scriptures, it helped so much.

Sometimes it may take people a long time to find God my hope is one day they will come the knowledge o the truth as it is Gods desire.

I agree and am just glad to pieces that God does not give up on us!

I think transformation, in part, is when we stop being blinded by
our splendor and begin to see Jesus for who He is.

A key thing for me is that the Lord performs a transformation on our outlook and life rather than erasing all and writing fresh. The Lord uses who we are what we have learned, and under the influence of the Holy Spirit adds of Himself into the mix to create the person He needs.

What remains is a better (more perfected) version of ourselves leaving behind as we trust Him the detrimental chaff of our selfish desires.

No one really loses himself, but instead finds within himself a more productive servant of all.

Thank you for all sharing your insights and comments.

If anyone else has any comments or insights please feel free to do so. God bless, all of you are important and matter in this life.

Take care, and may the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy spirit be with you.

bye-bye

I would offer. Transformation is the work of Christ working in us . We can preach the gospel and water the seed by which men are born from above but if any life or growth. . . it comes from him who empowers us that live in earthen bodies .we have the power of that treasure but it is not of us.

Using Jonah and Jesus the Son of man as examples .

Jonah loved the Nivites because of Christ woking in him moved him .to do His good will . He vomited out Jonah to indicte the likewarmness Jonah had for doing the will of God . Jonah loved the ninvites by preaching the gospel but he did not like them but hated them (hate is to not bless. ) God blesed the Ninitvites dispite of Jonas hatred for doing that will .

In that way a brother loves at all times when doing the will of the father. Likeing them is a bonus. Jesus delighted in doing the will of the father avoiding the lukewarm . (familiarity) it can breed contempt hatred and murder.

Do so being empower without murrmruring like that of Jonah ; "Therefore I fled before unto Tarshish: for I knew that thou art a gracious God, and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repentest thee of the evil".

Philipian2: 13-14 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure. Do all things without murmurings and disputings:

He has not left us as orphans .Not only does he teach us and comfort but also bring to our minds the things he has taught us so that we can walk by faith . Not in the belly of the Whale. Called the better things that accompany salvation. The gospel of. . . . “be of good cheer” guard your new heart

Hebrew 6: 9-11 But, beloved, we are persuaded better things of you, and things that accompany salvation, though we thus speak. For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labor of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister And we desire that every one of you do shew the same diligence to the full assurance of hope unto the end:

I would think the gospel in that way allows us to be our own best friend and love one another in view of his mercy. Again liking one another is a bonus.

OK transformation.
It's a complete death of the old and a bringing forth of the new.
In that sense...
we have been transformed... 2 Corinthians 5:17 (KJV) Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Coupled with that we are being transformed...2 Corinthians 3:18 (KJV) But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Thank you for all sharing your insights and comments.

If anyone else has any comments or insights please feel free to do so. God bless, all of you are important and matter in this life.

Take care, and may the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy spirit be with you.

bye-bye

Bye!

Back