Traveling for a few weeks

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Very funny. I have been trying to switch careers but it has been a challenging journey. Every door seems to close so now ive run out of options and I am here hoping God works it out. I keep wondering if there is something else I can do to help the situation but I have tried every door I know of.
Aw What about the church door? What helped me was volunteering. So even when I had a soul crushing job or was unemployed volunteering helped me not focus on me and the job so much but needs of others. It could be anything.

I remember one girl at a workplace started volunteering for amnesty international and ended up being offered a job from them. One day she announced after having trained me up, she was leaving. My job went downhill after that cos the new supervisor became a bully. I left after a few months. Then I went on that cruise. I got involved with Bible in schools again.

And if you cant train for anything else due to lack of funds you can always write. Just takes paper and a pen or word on computer. Everyone has a book in them.

Has anyone ever just up and went traveling for a few weeks just to clear your mind? I feel like I need that. Just a change in environment. Somewhere where I am by myself and can listen to my own thoughts. I am working a regular 9-5 and at the moment it seems a little challenging money-wise so if I did this it would be a great sacrifice. If you did, did it help? Did you experience any clarity with your life in general?

Hi Phoenix111
I haven't done that personally but I love walking and sharing time with the Lord and often finds that being in the open air lifts my spirit especially if I'm feeling a bit muddle headed!!.
I assume you've already asked Holy Spirit for His help, guidance and wisdom with the issues you're facing?
He truly is a very present help in time of need!!! May I encourage you to take it to the Lord in prayer, again!! Be Encouraged, Father already KNOWS what you have need of so keep asking, knocking, and seeking.
May the Lord richly bless you.

Hi Phoenix111
I haven't done that personally but I love walking and sharing time with the Lord and often finds that being in the open air lifts my spirit especially if I'm feeling a bit muddle headed!!.
I assume you've already asked Holy Spirit for His help, guidance and wisdom with the issues you're facing?
He truly is a very present help in time of need!!! May I encourage you to take it to the Lord in prayer, again!! Be Encouraged, Father already KNOWS what you have need of so keep asking, knocking, and seeking.
Yes. I have asked and continue to seek his guidance everyday. He appears silent but I know he isn't. It's just that at the moment, nothing seems to be working out. I feel almost boxed in. I know he will come through for me. He always does. I just feel a little weary

Aw What about the church door? What helped me was volunteering. So even when I had a soul crushing job or was unemployed volunteering helped me not focus on me and the job so much but needs of others. It could be anything.

I remember one girl at a workplace started volunteering for amnesty international and ended up being offered a job from them. One day she announced after having trained me up, she was leaving. My job went downhill after that cos the new supervisor became a bully. I left after a few months. Then I went on that cruise. I got involved with Bible in schools again.

And if you cant train for anything else due to lack of funds you can always write. Just takes paper and a pen or word on computer. Everyone has a book in them.
I actually so love to write. Good idea!

Hi Phoenix111

Morning my lovely one
I fully understand how hard it is to wait sometimes. But it’s through waiting that we develop perseverance, faith and hope that makes us not ashamed.

Let me share a brief part of my oldest son’s testimony in the hope it will encourage you.
He waited on God for 20 years for a turn round in his seemingly dire situation. Though very bright and education, for 20 years he had no decent job but endured continued cycle of poverty with a wife and 3 children!!

Yet he KNEW God had spoken something into his spirit and HE was giving him the endurance to wait for it. Amidst ridicule, misunderstanding, his wife’s depression, her eventual backsliding, threat of divorce and in 2018 the enemy even tried to get him to commit suicide just before the breakthrough came in 2019!
I was led to meet him for a heart to heart lunch meeting on Sunday 3rd Nov and heard his full story for the first time because he couldn’t explain it while walking through it and truth is I wouldn’t have understood, though I continued to uphold them in prayer. I had no idea the depth of the issues he was walking through and I’m blessed encouraged, and humbled by the level of faith and perseverance I heard, (Abraham and Job comes to mind).
Earlier this year, he was miraculously given a job that pays him a very large salary. Yet he tells me 'mum this isn’t the completion of what God told me, it’s bigger than this. But I’m very, very, grateful and willing to wait for the rest'!! During this waiting period he continued to search, train to build up his skills in various areas etc so he like Joseph in Egypt he was ready when God was ready to act!

Glory, to the Precious Name of Jesus, yet the financial and physical change is minor compared with the spiritual and eternal benefits that this trial by fire will produce in him and those with whom God leads him to share!!

So while your trial of faith will be different because Father NEVER gives us more than we are able to bear rest assured, He WILL deliver you also.

Morning my lovely one
I fully understand how hard it is to wait sometimes. But it’s through waiting that we develop perseverance, faith and hope that makes us not ashamed.

Let me share a brief part of my oldest son’s testimony in the hope it will encourage you.
He waited on God for 20 years for a turn round in his seemingly dire situation. Though very bright and education, for 20 years he had no decent job but endured continued cycle of poverty with a wife and 3 children!!

Yet he KNEW God had spoken something into his spirit and HE was giving him the endurance to wait for it. Amidst ridicule, misunderstanding, his wife’s depression, her eventual backsliding, threat of divorce and in 2018 the enemy even tried to get him to commit suicide just before the breakthrough came in 2019!
I was led to meet him for a heart to heart lunch meeting on Sunday 3rd Nov and heard his full story for the first time because he couldn’t explain it while walking through it and truth is I wouldn’t have understood, though I continued to uphold them in prayer. I had no idea the depth of the issues he was walking through and I’m blessed encouraged, and humbled by the level of faith and perseverance I heard, (Abraham and Job comes to mind).
Earlier this year, he was miraculously given a job that pays him a very large salary. Yet he tells me 'mum this isn’t the completion of what God told me, it’s bigger than this. But I’m very, very, grateful and willing to wait for the rest'!! During this waiting period he continued to search, train to build up his skills in various areas etc so he like Joseph in Egypt he was ready when God was ready to act!

Glory, to the Precious Name of Jesus, yet the financial and physical change is minor compared with the spiritual and eternal benefits that this trial by fire will produce in him and those with whom God leads him to share!!

So while your trial of faith will be different because Father NEVER gives us more than we are able to bear rest assured, He WILL deliver you also.

Oh wow! Beautiful testimony on perseverance! It is not easy to wake up every morning and begin your day when everything around you looks bleak. What a great man of faith and perseverance he is. :)

Yanno we just never know when where or how God will put the encouragement we need in our path. This site is a blessing to all whom choose to read these pages.

Oh wow! Beautiful testimony on perseverance! It is not easy to wake up every morning and begin your day when everything around you looks bleak. What a great man of faith and perseverance he is. :)

Amen my beloved one. It has humbled me greatly when I see what God has led him thru. As an impartial Father, God WILL also bring you through. Just keep pressing on and never lose faith and trust in our loving awesome Father.

Yanno we just never know when where or how God will put the encouragement we need in our path. This site is a blessing to all whom choose to read these pages.
Indeed we are called to encourage and strengthen each other especially as we see the day approaching. Yes we thank God for this forum may the Lord continue to use it for His glory.

Has anyone ever just up and went traveling for a few weeks just to clear your mind? I feel like I need that. Just a change in environment. Somewhere where I am by myself and can listen to my own thoughts. I am working a regular 9-5 and at the moment it seems a little challenging money-wise so if I did this it would be a great sacrifice. If you did, did it help? Did you experience any clarity with your life in general?
A place of zen is good. You and i can do this anywhere at anytime, just find a place to be alone. Try a garden or a forest, or in a sauna. Sounds good. I live alone, my place of zen is Christmas day. I use the day to reflect on the year, and work on my new years resolutions.

Back