Treasure In Earthen Vessels...

Permit this mad man to continue to present the case that “eternal life” is NOW in this life.

Our Savior Jesus Christ has ABOLISHED DEATH now (rendering it idle) and has brought LIFE now and “immortality” now….nondecaying of the mortal body….to light through the gospel which means “good news”.

I am not ashamed of His words of life and spirit. Those who will believe Him shall not “perish”….the mortal body decaying to the grave…but shall have “everlasting” life in the here and now where we are appointed to do His good works. We shall ENDURE by doing the Word of God which is "eternal". We make the Word flesh by DOING it...and that Word keeps us living...standing in the here and now so that we may hold forth that Word of Life to this dying world.

I tell you, NOW is the time of God's favor, NOW is the day of salvation. (2 Corinthians 6:2). This is good news to us NOW for salvation is NOW. TODAY is the day of salvation.

2 Timothy 1:8-11 KJV
(8) Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;
(9) Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,
(10) But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:
(11) Whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles.

The WHOLE of man is saved: BODY, soul and spirit….preserved in the here and now by the power of God so that we might manifest His glory to this perishing world. We have this treasure in EARTHEN VESSELS so that the power of God is demonstrated to this world. There is a truly visible reward for doing His commandments: an age-lasting life which does not decay to the grave. We are preserved by His power….by His Word by keeping His commandments making His Word flesh. His Word is “eternal”. All flesh is as grass which withers away …PERISHES….but the Word of the Lord ENDURES. If we do His Word, we ENDURE by that Word in the here and now and not PERISH away to the grave. Death will have been rendered idle.

1 Peter 1:22-25 KJV
(22) Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:
(23) Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.
(24) For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away:

(25) But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

We are His witnesses NOW to this world….holding forth the Word of Life for the life of Jesus will have appeared in our mortal flesh…which is strong evidence that there is a God to this dying world which is obsessed with youth and life extension. We are to be the MANIFEST living epistle of Christ known and read by ALL men.

2 Corinthians 3:2-3 KJV
(2) Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men:
(3) Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.

ALL FLESH shall see the salvation of God because we will present it to them.

Luke 3:6 KJV
(6) And all flesh shall see the salvation of God.

This is such a “great salvation” that we should not ignore. It is the Word of Truth…the good news of our salvation in the here and now. The life of Jesus appears in our flesh NOW so that we might be to the praise of His glory to the rest of this world which He shall gather all things into one in Him. (Ephesians 1:10).

Ephesians 1:12-14 KJV
(12) That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.
(13) In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
(14) Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

We receive the evidence of the purchase in these EARTHEN VESSELS…our mortal bodies…our mortal flesh…so that we MAY CONTINUE MANY DAYS…. “eternal life”.

Jeremiah 32:13-17 KJV
(13) And I charged Baruch before them, saying,
(14) Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Take these evidences, this evidence of the purchase, both which is sealed, and this evidence which is open; and put them in an earthen vessel, that they may continue many days.

We shall live to the coming age…when in the dispensation of the fullness of times He shall gather together in ONE all things in Christ. We shall possess this earth.

(15) For thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Houses and fields and vineyards shall be possessed again in this land.

We have an inheritance being predestinated according to the purpose of Him that we should be the praise of His glory who first trust in Christ. We are His purchased possession as also the entire world in this coming Age of which we have an inheritance in. .

(16) Now when I had delivered the evidence of the purchase unto Baruch the son of Neriah, I prayed unto the LORD, saying,

Nothing is too hard for our Lord….as He shall give the life of Christ to our mortal flesh so that we can display His glory to this world.

(17) Ah Lord GOD! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee:

He is the God of all FLESH…nothing is too hard for Him. He shall deliver us from the destruction by the flattering tongues of men (Babylon) so that we may preach Jesus to the world which shall be gathered in one in Him in the fullness of times. The power over all flesh is given to the Son who shall give "eternal life" to whom He wills. The Son is glorified so that God is glorified. We are to be manifested as His sons by having His life so that we might glorify Him in this dark world.

Jeremiah 32:26-27 KJV
(26) Then came the word of the LORD unto Jeremiah, saying,
(27) Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?

Like Saul/Paul, we are called out of our fathers’ religions (Babylon) by His grace so that His Son in us is revealed to the world. His life is to be manifested in our mortal bodies so we can preach Him among the nations for we possess the Word of life. We hold forth the Word of life to this dark world as shining lights.

Galatians 1:14-16 KJV
(14) And profited in the Jews' religion above many my equals in mine own nation, being more exceedingly zealous of the traditions of my fathers.
(15) But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,
(16) To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:

We are NOT REDEEMED by the traditions of our church fathers. We PERISH with their corruptible things. We are redeemed with the precious blood of Christ. We are to PASS THE TIME of our sojourning here in fear. TIME IS NOW ON OUR SIDE.

1 Peter 1:17-21 KJV
(17) And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear:
(18) Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;
(19) But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:
(20) Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

We are to believe that God raised Him up from the dead and gave Him glory. We can have the form of godliness but deny its power.

(21) Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.

If the Spirit of Him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in us, He that raised up Christ from the dead shall also MAKE ALIVE (in the here and now) our MORTAL BODIES by His Spirit dwelling in us. We must BELIEVE.

He has died for us so that we do not have to die like the rest of the perishing world. If through the Spirit do we mortify the deeds of the body, we shall LIVE in the here and now.

Romans 8:11-14 KJV
(11) But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
(12) Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
(13) For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
(14) For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

In our “resurrection” in Christ, we shall not see our flesh decay as His flesh did not see corruption. We shall not PERISH but shall be transformed into His image from glory to glory.

Acts 2:31-33 KJV
(31) He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.
(32) This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
(33) Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

We are to have faith for what we have not seen yet and know that He comes in our flesh. The “antichrist” denies that Jesus comes in the flesh.

Christ in us shall manifest His life in our mortal bodies. We are to LOOK FOR HIM…to expect Him. He shall APPEAR the second time without sin unto salvation in our mortal flesh. The ravages of sin that have appeared in our mortal bodies shall transform into His glorious body…we are healed….salvation of the body, soul and spirit.

Hebrews 9:28 KJV
(28) So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

To be continued….

Hi Bret,

Peace to you.

As Jesus said about John, the beloved disciple, He says to us.

He does not say that we shall not die but that weshall “tarry” until He comes. In our case, He comes to the entire world because ALL of the world will be filled with the glory of God in the coming Age. “eternal life” = knowing God by doing His commandments which keeps us “abiding” here for we have an inheritance in the coming Age. If we ABIDE in Him, we shall ABIDE in the here and now.

John 21:21-23 KJV

(21) Peter seeing him saith to Jesus, Lord, and what shall this man do?

(22) Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me.

(23) Then went this saying abroad among the brethren, that that disciple should not die: yet Jesus said not unto him, He shall not die; but, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee?

Again, it was revealed unto Simeon by the Holy Spirit that he should NOT see death before he had seen the Lord’s Christ. “Simeon” means “hearing”….as in we are to hear what the Spirit is saying to us.

Luke 2:25-33 KJV

(25) And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him.

(26) And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Ghost, that he should not see death, before he had seen the Lord's Christ.

(27) And he came by the Spirit into the temple: and when the parents brought in the child Jesus, to do for him after the custom of the law,
(28) Then took he him up in his arms, and blessed God, and said,

When we do die, it will be in complete satisfaction of life…..departing in peace according to His Word.

(29) Lord, now lettest thou thy servant depart in peace, according to thy word:

We will have seen His salvation….and we show His salvation to the entire world as a Light to lighten the nations. His salvation is the glory of His people. Our glory is to display His glory to the entire world.

(30) For mine eyes have seen thy salvation,
(31) Which thou hast prepared before the face of all people;
(32) A light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel.
(33) And Joseph and his mother marvelled at those things which were spoken of him.

Caleb also had “eternal life”…for he did not die until he came and conquered the “promised land”. We also are looking forward to the inheriting of the entire earth….the home of righteousness. The only way we can have an inheritance in the coming age is to DO His commandments like Caleb so that we may LIVE without PERISHING…decay of the flesh.

Joshua 14:10-11 KJV

(10) And now, behold, the LORD hath kept me alive, as he said, these forty and five years, even since the LORD spake this word unto Moses, while the children of Israel wandered in the wilderness: and now, lo, I am this day fourscore and five years old.

Caleb did not “perish”….for he was as strong coming into the promised land as the day that Moses sent him to spy it out.

(11) As yet I am as strong this day as I was in the day that Moses sent me: as my strength was then, even so is my strength now, for war, both to go out, and to come in.

ALL of the earth shall be FILLED with the glory of Jehovah. This is what we are looking forward to….and we that will follow the Lord fully will have an inheritance in the taking of this earth…just like Caleb did.

Numbers 14:20-24 KJV
(20) And the LORD said, I have pardoned according to thy word:
(21) But as truly as I live, all the earth shall be filled with the glory of the LORD.

(22) Because all those men which have seen my glory, and my miracles, which I did in Egypt and in the wilderness, and have tempted me now these ten times, and have not hearkened to my voice;

(23) Surely they shall not see the land which I sware unto their fathers, neither shall any of them that provoked me see it:

(24) But my servant Caleb, because he had another spirit with him, and hath followed me fully, him will I bring into the land whereinto he went; and his seed shall possess it.

But whose bodies did fall in the wilderness? The unbelievers among His people who heard His voice but did provoke Him.

Hebrews 3:15-19 KJV
(15) While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.
(16) For some, when they had heard, did provoke: howbeit not all that came out of Egypt by Moses.
(17) But with whom was he grieved forty years? was it not with them that had sinned, whose carcases fell in the wilderness?
(18) And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not?
(19) So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.

They did taste of the fruit of the “promised land” but did provoke Him…and so PERISHED in the desert. We are to taste of the good Word of God and the powers of the AGE (not “world”) to come and BELIEVE.

Hebrews 6:4-8 KJV
(4) For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,

(5) And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,

Let us not crucify what we hear….

(6) If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.
(7) For the earth which drinketh in the rain that cometh oft upon it, and bringeth forth herbs meet for them by whom it is dressed, receiveth blessing from God:
(8) But that which beareth thorns and briers is rejected, and is nigh unto cursing; whose end is to be burned.

Some will scoff and say “where is the promise of His coming”? The promise is “eternal life”…life to and of the coming Age. If we fully follow the Lord by doing what He says….having true unfeigned love for one another, we shall CONTINUE in the Son and in the Father. We shall ABIDE in the here and now in order to receive an inheritance in the coming Age.

1 John 2:24-26 KJV
(24) Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.
(25) And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.

Why do we not see this life today? Because many have been seduced by the flattering tongue of men….Babylon….who have led MANY to their destruction from off the earth as they take away the daily sacrifice to have love for one another and set up covetousness in their hearts....as they live according to the lusts of men in the high places of the churches.

(26) These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.

Well, He didn't say that John would tarry until He comes. That was Peter's misconception about what Jesus said. You seem to be extending Peter's misconception about what Jesus said to John to us. And why? I still don't get your point. Are you trying to say that the Scriptures are allegorical instead of literal?

I should not have cited Peter. It was a popular misconception, not ascribet to Peter specifically.

Hi Bret,

Peace to you.

As Jesus said about John, the beloved disciple, He says to us.

He does not say that we shall not die but that weshall “tarry” until He comes. In our case, He comes to the entire world because ALL of the world will be filled with the glory of God in the coming Age. “eternal life” = knowing God by doing His commandments which keeps us “abiding” here for we have an inheritance in the coming Age. If we ABIDE in Him, we shall ABIDE in the here and now.

John 21:21-23 KJV

(21) Peter seeing him saith to Jesus, Lord, and what shall this man do?

(22) Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me.

(23) Then went this saying abroad among the brethren, that that disciple should not die: yet Jesus said not unto him, He shall not die; but, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee?

Again, it was revealed unto Simeon by the Holy Spirit that he should NOT see death before he had seen the Lord’s Christ. “Simeon” means “hearing”….as in we are to hear what the Spirit is saying to us.

Luke 2:25-33 KJV

(25) And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him.

(26) And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Ghost, that he should not see death, before he had seen the Lord's Christ.

(27) And he came by the Spirit into the temple: and when the parents brought in the child Jesus, to do for him after the custom of the law,
(28) Then took he him up in his arms, and blessed God, and said,

When we do die, it will be in complete satisfaction of life…..departing in peace according to His Word.

(29) Lord, now lettest thou thy servant depart in peace, according to thy word:

We will have seen His salvation….and we show His salvation to the entire world as a Light to lighten the nations. His salvation is the glory of His people. Our glory is to display His glory to the entire world.

(30) For mine eyes have seen thy salvation,
(31) Which thou hast prepared before the face of all people;
(32) A light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel.
(33) And Joseph and his mother marvelled at those things which were spoken of him.

Caleb also had “eternal life”…for he did not die until he came and conquered the “promised land”. We also are looking forward to the inheriting of the entire earth….the home of righteousness. The only way we can have an inheritance in the coming age is to DO His commandments like Caleb so that we may LIVE without PERISHING…decay of the flesh.

Joshua 14:10-11 KJV

(10) And now, behold, the LORD hath kept me alive, as he said, these forty and five years, even since the LORD spake this word unto Moses, while the children of Israel wandered in the wilderness: and now, lo, I am this day fourscore and five years old.

Caleb did not “perish”….for he was as strong coming into the promised land as the day that Moses sent him to spy it out.

(11) As yet I am as strong this day as I was in the day that Moses sent me: as my strength was then, even so is my strength now, for war, both to go out, and to come in.

ALL of the earth shall be FILLED with the glory of Jehovah. This is what we are looking forward to….and we that will follow the Lord fully will have an inheritance in the taking of this earth…just like Caleb did.

Numbers 14:20-24 KJV
(20) And the LORD said, I have pardoned according to thy word:
(21) But as truly as I live, all the earth shall be filled with the glory of the LORD.

(22) Because all those men which have seen my glory, and my miracles, which I did in Egypt and in the wilderness, and have tempted me now these ten times, and have not hearkened to my voice;

(23) Surely they shall not see the land which I sware unto their fathers, neither shall any of them that provoked me see it:

(24) But my servant Caleb, because he had another spirit with him, and hath followed me fully, him will I bring into the land whereinto he went; and his seed shall possess it.

But whose bodies did fall in the wilderness? The unbelievers among His people who heard His voice but did provoke Him.

Hebrews 3:15-19 KJV
(15) While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.
(16) For some, when they had heard, did provoke: howbeit not all that came out of Egypt by Moses.
(17) But with whom was he grieved forty years? was it not with them that had sinned, whose carcases fell in the wilderness?
(18) And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not?
(19) So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.

They did taste of the fruit of the “promised land” but did provoke Him…and so PERISHED in the desert. We are to taste of the good Word of God and the powers of the AGE (not “world”) to come and BELIEVE.

Hebrews 6:4-8 KJV
(4) For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,

(5) And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,

Let us not crucify what we hear….

(6) If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.
(7) For the earth which drinketh in the rain that cometh oft upon it, and bringeth forth herbs meet for them by whom it is dressed, receiveth blessing from God:
(8) But that which beareth thorns and briers is rejected, and is nigh unto cursing; whose end is to be burned.

Some will scoff and say “where is the promise of His coming”? The promise is “eternal life”…life to and of the coming Age. If we fully follow the Lord by doing what He says….having true unfeigned love for one another, we shall CONTINUE in the Son and in the Father. We shall ABIDE in the here and now in order to receive an inheritance in the coming Age.

1 John 2:24-26 KJV
(24) Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.
(25) And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.

Why do we not see this life today? Because many have been seduced by the flattering tongue of men….Babylon….who have led MANY to their destruction from off the earth as they take away the daily sacrifice to have love for one another and set up covetousness in their hearts....as they live according to the lusts of men in the high places of the churches.

(26) These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.

If I'm not mistaken, don't the 'Jehovah's Witnesses' hold to something very approximately similar?

They say a lot about some kind of paradise on earth, with very little about eternity and heaven, I think.

But, then, when someone is coming from an evidently rather different set of presuppositions, then it's hard sometimes to figure exactly what is being meant by the terminology used.

I'm not sure about JW's. I ran into a sect recently that views heaven as being here on earth and they take virtually all Scriptures as allegorical. I don't know if Wheelz's theology leans that way, but I am curious, so I asked.

I'm not sure about JW's. I ran into a sect recently that views heaven as being here on earth and they take virtually all Scriptures as allegorical. I don't know if Wheelz's theology leans that way, but I am curious, so I asked.

I guess that one doesn't have to be JW in order to be similar to JWs. Or at least seem like it.

Everything in the Scriptures was written for our benefit TODAY.

It is not a science book to be read literally. It is not strictly a history book to be read and kept in the dusty past. It is LIVING with current applications (for lack of a better word) for us today.

Christ transforms the written Scriptures into His living words…with His living interpretation of them… so that we might know Him who is true and escape from those who are living in error.

And we are to gird up the loins of our minds and be “sober” towards what we will hear Him disclosing: the revelation of Jesus Christ who will once for all settle the correct interpretation of the Bible for all to hear. All will be revealed.

Some will hear and mock and behave badly since men have done so in the written past and the Scriptures can not be broken. The written reactions of men have been written and so their current response is predicted. We “prophesy” through the Spirit the coming events by what has happened or written in the past.

1 Peter 1:10-16 KJV
(10) Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:
(11) Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

(12) Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into.

(13) Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;

We are called out to be obedient children and not behave like we did in the times of our ignorance when we fought over what the Scriptures were saying in our carnal envying and strife with one another.

(14) As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance:
(15) But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;
(16) Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

Every man will hear the Lord’s intpretation in his own “language”. Every denomination will hear something that they have believed in. Men from every denomination will recognize something that aligns with what they have heard before. The Jehovah Witnesses shall hear something familiar for men out of EVERY “nation”….denomination…under heaven shall hear something in his own “tongue”....

Acts 2:4-18 KJV
(4) And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
(5) And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven.

(6) Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language.

(7) And they were all amazed and marvelled, saying one to another, Behold, are not all these which speak Galilaeans?

What denomination were we born in? We will hear something familiar coming from the Spirit of Truth.

(8) And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were born?

(9) Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judaea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia,
(10) Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes,
(11) Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God.
(12) And they were all amazed, and were in doubt, saying one to another, What meaneth this?

Yet some will mock what they will hear. They will crucify what they will hear.

(13) Others mocking said, These men are full of new wine.

(14) But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:
(15) For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day.
(16) But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;

The Spirit will speak through men and will be “poured” upon all flesh. All will hear what the Spirit is saying as nothing that was hidden shall stay that way. We are to be FILLED with the Spirit and not with the wine of wrath and speak evil against what we hear.

We shall see “visions”…and interpret “dreams”….that is, the Scriptures will be properly interpreted.

(17) And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

(18) And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

Biblical interpretations belong to God. The “dreams” of the Scriptures are interpreted through His Holy Spirit….the Breath that speaks the Truth.

Genesis 40:8 KJV
(8) And they said unto him, We have dreamed a dream, and there is no interpreter of it. And Joseph said unto them, Do not interpretations belong to God? tell me them, I pray you.

The Bible is like a “dream” that is to be interpreted by the Spirit of the Holy God which is in His people. His “new name” shall be written upon us as Daniel was given another name because he was able to interpret dreams with the Spirit.

Daniel 4:18 KJV

(18) This dream I king Nebuchadnezzar have seen. Now thou, O Belteshazzar, declare the interpretation thereof, forasmuch as all the wise men of my kingdom are not able to make known unto me the interpretation: but thou art able; for the spirit of the holy gods is in thee.

Joseph was given a “new name”….for the Spirit of God was in him to interpret Pharaoh’s dream.

Genesis 41:38-45 KJV

(38) And Pharaoh said unto his servants, Can we find such a one as this is, a man in whom the Spirit of God is?

(39) And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, Forasmuch as God hath shewed thee all this, there is none so discreet and wise as thou art:
(40) Thou shalt be over my house, and according unto thy word shall all my people be ruled: only in the throne will I be greater than thou.
(41) And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, See, I have set thee over all the land of Egypt.
(42) And Pharaoh took off his ring from his hand, and put it upon Joseph's hand, and arrayed him in vestures of fine linen, and put a gold chain about his neck;
(43) And he made him to ride in the second chariot which he had; and they cried before him, Bow the knee: and he made him ruler over all the land of Egypt.
(44) And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, I am Pharaoh, and without thee shall no man lift up his hand or foot in all the land of Egypt.

(45) And Pharaoh called Joseph's name Zaphnathpaaneah; and he gave him to wife Asenath the daughter of Potipherah priest of On. And Joseph went out over all the land of Egypt.

Holy men of God speak and have spoken as they are moved by the Holy Spirit…..and they have written and will interpret the Scriptures in Christ Jesus. We are to take heed on how we hear as unto a light that shines in the dark place of our own hearts. We are to see His Light...His star….the knowledge of God arise in our hearts as we hear His voice. The “day star” shall arise in our hearts…so we are to come to the Light. But some will hate the Light and refuse to come to it as it has been done before will happen again.

2 Peter 1:19-21 KJV

(19) We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

(20) Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

(21) For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

We are to see the “day star” arise in our hearts….and be like the “wise men”…

Matthew 2:1-2 KJV
(1) Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem,

(2) Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him.

They saw His “star” and they rejoiced with exceeding great joy. We are to hear and rejoice when we hear His Word in our hearts and be thankful to God and worship Him.

Matthew 2:10-12 KJV
(10) When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceeding great joy.

(11) And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense, and myrrh.

Let us NOT then return to our denominations of envying and strife....

(12) And being warned of God in a dream that they should not return to Herod, they departed into their own country another way.

Wheelz, there is something wrong with your POV that makes me uncomfortable conversing with you any more. Therefore, I'm ending our interractions now. I will pray for you that God will lead you to safety.

Last edited:
Hi Bret,

I’m sorry to hear that my brother.

I know my POV is somewhat unusual which does not conform to any preconceived, current categories of thought about these things. Remember how Jesus was also considered “unorthodox” by the ruling religious establishment. We are to entertain "strangers"....for we do not know who they really are...at first.

Anyway, I will always welcome any feedback from you and I apologize for not responding sooner . Sometimes I really don't know how to respond to people. I need to work more on my people interaction skills.

Thank you for at least reading and considering. I hope to hear from you again.

God bless you.

Wheelz

Hi Bret,

I’m sorry to hear that my brother.

I know my POV is somewhat unusual which does not conform to any preconceived, current categories of thought about these things. Remember how Jesus was also considered “unorthodox” by the ruling religious establishment. We are to entertain "strangers"....for we do not know who they really are...at first.

Anyway, I will always welcome any feedback from you and I apologize for not responding sooner . Sometimes I really don't know how to respond to people. I need to work more on my people interaction skills.

Thank you for at least reading and considering. I hope to hear from you again.

God bless you.

Wheelz

Back