Trees and Flower Praise! Did you know that there are several Bible verses about Trees praising the Lord?

Isaiah 44:23
Sing for joy, O heavens, for the LORD has done this; shout aloud, O depths of the earth. Break forth in song, O mountains, you forests and all your trees. 🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳

Isaiah 55:12

“For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees🌳🌳 of the field shall clap their hands.”👏👏👏👏

See the short video below that has the trees and the flowers praising
the Lord in a Glorious Hallelujah song!
Just after making this video, something said to look outside. There were the trees blowing in the wind praising the Lord. Tears....and Joy! I took vids of it and will share them in another movie! God Bless You and thank you for being a blessing in this post today!

Note, my favorite was the flowers praising the Lord! What was yours?

Love this.

Now I can’t stop looking at the mountains outside my house without imagining them secretly singing and dancing inside😁
YES, Sister, I agree so much. Since yesterday, I'll never see nature the same. Let all creation sing, has a whole new meaning now! Blessings, and much thanks to you and sister Cosia for all your Love and encouragement in everyone's posts! You are Amazing and Awesome!

Back