Tribulations and Patience

Hello you and welcome here is some helpful information.

Have a good day.

Romans 5:3-5 (tribulations and hope of God and Love of God.

Tribulation (thlipsis) 2347: properly pressure (what constricts or rubs together). A narrow placr that ‘hems someone in’; tribulations especially internal pressure that causes someone to feel confined (restricted, without options)

Know that you can pray during those times while in this place and you can rely and trust in God and asking Him you can recieve and answer if you just keep asking about the situation and what to do.

Everytime God helps us overcome these times the more experience we gain and the easier those times become easier when trusting and placing faith in God.

Remember you are justified by faith and we have peace with God, through our Lord Jesus Christ.

That doesnt mean peace with everyone else, look towards the Lord Jesus Christ and heavenly things, and you can make it through with the strength of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Philippians 4:13

My intention is clear that not everyone will like or love you. In fact we believers are to live in peace with everyone.

However not everyone is a believer and people can and will possibly judge you on the sense they just may not like you, they believe you should be this way or they believe that you should be that way or have no freedom at all.

Hope this helps you understand some.

My intention is clear that not everyone will like or love you. In fact we believers are to live in peace with everyone.

However not everyone is a believer and people can and will possibly judge you on the sense they just may not like you, they believe you should be this way or they believe that you should be that way or have no freedom at all.

I was clear on what you meant. I just felt that what you posted in OP was self-supported and bore repeating.

Hello MatthewG;

Even in our Christian communities it's important for many brothers and sisters that they are liked, loved and accepted. This is our human nature, God knows this and wants us to love one another.

It is sweet when it goes both ways and commendable when we make an effort to go one way toward them, or one way from them to us.

But the truth is not everyone will like or love you.

I shared this message many times. Whether someone likes or doesn't like another, our Christ Character and Conduct of ourselves before Christ can get our witness (our being) across to them. This is the bigger picture of our ministry.

If we dwell on others approval of us can become like a dark cloud hovering over our heads. Why? Because this will never reach an accomplishment and can rob us of our daily thoughts on Christ and our loved ones.

God bless you, MatthewG, and thank you for sharing.

Bobinfaith from what the Bible teaches us, our human nature (flesh nature vs spiritual nature) is out for itself, for the most part. Until we receive the Holy Spirit or revelation (born again) by belief in God or the Lord Jesus Christ is when we are able to properly (1 Corinthians 13:4-7;13) (love God first) then love others. Thank you for taking time to respond. Take care sir. Am tired and hurting in my head today.

Back