true preacher

The Holy Spirit
You may be correct! I would accept either one actually they are one in the same!

I would only say that the Holy Spirit is the author and preserver of Scripture, the teacher and guide of the preacher and—through the words and meaning of Scripture—the power and presence of God at work in the listening congregation.

There is and has been over the years a great level of misunderstanding over the need to be educated or simply rely on the Holy Spirit.
I doubt that I can satisfy some, but I think it would be helpful to be correct here & however the apostle John tells us in 1 John 2:26: .......
“I write these things to you about those who are trying to deceive you.”

That is probably the most important contextual comment for understanding why he says you don’t need teachers.
I write these things to you about those who are trying to deceive you.”

Do you see it????? So the first safeguard was:
"What you have heard from the beginning, the word of God, the teaching that I delivered to you or somebody had delivered to you, guards you."

And now the second safeguard is 1 John 2:27:
“The anointing that you have received from him abides in you, and you have no need that anyone should teach you. But as his anointing [Holy Spirit presence and power] teaches you about everything, and is true, and is no lie — just as it has taught you, abide in him.”

In other words, the anointing of the Holy Spirit is all you need to avoid this heresy and interpret correctly what was taught you from the beginning about the Messiah, that He was Jesus the Christ in the flesh, born of the virgin, crucified, and risen from the dead!

The purpose of this anointing is not to add new information to what they had heard from the beginning, but to give them such a clear and true sense of Christ and who he is in that teaching that they cannot be drawn away and swayed by the deceivers.

Last edited:
True preacher always gets the message from God (Paul)
True preacher never seeks the self needs and benefits (John the Baptist)
True preacher always warns the people, (Peter)
True preacher is always comes with good news (Samuel)
True preacher is always likes to take the challenge to prove God is real (Elijah)
Oh i can explain more on true preacher
Because God made to become as preacher (By the grace of God)

the Discussion are great of course i stand by the preacher being the Holy Spirit . i often say to the congregation waiting for the preacher to get here .its the anointing that destroys the yoke . with out the anointing its just a sermonnet. we can go to the dinette have a cigarette now that's a silly little phrase but i do say waiting on the preacher and i do

I am a preacher ,, but God never called me to preach
He called me to preach to bring some reformation in lives.
Our lips are not serving ,, our life style is preaching to people,
We are the epistles for Christ. We are the model people for Christianity
I am living in India to mentor and to show model life to people
Jesus is living in me, people need to see my life to see Christ

Back