Turn us again, O God

• Thread starter Boanerges(Inactive)
  • Start date
B

Boanerges(Inactive)

Turn us again, O God

Psa 80:3 Turn us again, O God, and cause thy face to shine; and we shall be saved.

Psa 80:7 Turn us again, O God of hosts, and cause thy face to shine; and we shall be saved.

Psa 80:19 Turn us again, O LORD God of hosts, cause thy face to shine; and we shall be saved.

Do you find your steps leading you away from God's presence? It is time to yield to that gentle pull, that tender drawing of the Holy Spirit. You will not feel the sun on your face if you are walking in the opposite direction.. And again if you are walking at an angle to it you may only experience part of it's warmth and beauty. God is calling, drawing and wooing us with His love- how will we respond?
Hos 11:4 I drew them with cords of a man, with bands of love: and I was to them as they that take off the yoke on their jaws, and I laid meat unto them.
The steps we take towards God are steps into His freedom and provision- but there is something even greater that we find there:
Gen 15:1 After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.
He is our great reward ! In Him is the source of all goodness and it is in Him that we find the real man we were created to be- selah
Psa 80:3 Turn us again, O God, and cause thy face to shine; and we shall be saved.

Praise God Brother Larry. He is my shield. Blessings on your day and thanks for the beautiful thought. We all need a gentle reminder and to be pulled back into the fold. We serve a gentle and kind and loving God who gives us just what we need.

Back