Tv Show Discussion

I loved that show until one episode. Do you remember the one where Steve Carrell dressed up like Jesus and basically mocked him? It's been years, but I remember it made me uncomfortable, and I stopped watching the show. It's too bad because I loved that show. Did that bother anyone else?

I don't remember that one, but it makes me smirk a little every time I see people mock Christianity (after I feel bad that they are lost and have no idea what they're doing of course ;)). They have no idea the torment they will endure when Jesus comes back. I just hope they accept Him and follow Him waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before that happens!

I felt offended and angry that people think it's fine to make fun of Jesus. It's so sad.

I guess all we can do is pray for these people.
I get offended too...Michael is just such a ridiculous character and it wasn't mean -spirited. But yea I get what u are saying.

I can say Buffy is the only tv series that I've watched every episode :)
The Nerds (Geeks) of today keep preaching this Zombie Apocalypse false doctrine. It don't end like that, it will be Vampires. It will Not be Zombies as those False TV shows and movies preach.

Then it will be time to take action. Many Caught off Guard with their How to survive a Zombie Apocalypse Poster On the wall in their bedroom. They will be bitten first, and we will have no choice but to stake em.

Also we have to get to Paul's house first to protect him. He is a non-believer, following some false Zombie will eat you doctrine.
I never saw Shang Tung China? Or Beijing? Hmmm? Guess they do not exist! I never saw you either...POOF!!! Just kidding Michael...and no I do not believe in Vampires who live eternally by sucking blood but the drinking of blood in pagan cultures does go back to before Christ.

We got your back Paul. :)

I get offended too...Michael is just such a ridiculous character and it wasn't mean -spirited. But yea I get what u are saying.

God is one of the Most funny people to get to know. If people just knew how the Father wants us to enjoy and not be stuffy and religious.

The wife one time was fussing at God about something. She was reading one of the gospels and wanting to hear God about what to do. She came complaining to me about how the Lord is not answering her. She wanted to hear a voice, see a burning bush, Neon signs dropped from the sky with Dolby surround sound all in perfect HDTV.

She had been seeking God and came to me and told me to Go to God and give her the answer in Black and White, no playing games.

I told her I did not want to get involved with her and all this unbelief, but being the husband I stood right there and said I'll get your answer in Black and White so you can understand it.

Just then the Lord speaks to me, He gives me some scripture verses, then says, "You go tell "THAT" wife of yours that her answer is in black and white and she should have read it."

I showed her the verses and there it was, it suddenly became clear to her in her brain and she said, "I have read that, but it did not make sense until now, thank you Lord... thank you."

Now she thanks the Lord...... ummmm. those Scriptures have been there for a long time.

Romance = fun when it's between two besties. I think ;-)
We clearly see the difference between man and a woman here!! Don't take me wrong.. Generally, I have seen girls like romance and stuff.. For most of the guys it just does not make any sense! :D But I think they were really good.. My wife thought they were husband and wife in real life :) She was totally convinced they would be real life pair as well!!

We clearly see the difference between man and a woman here!! Don't take me wrong.. Generally, I have seen girls like romance and stuff.. For most of the guys it just does not make any sense! :D But I think they were really good.. My wife thought they were husband and wife in real life :) She was totally convinced they would be real life pair as well!!
Haha yep. Totally a chick thing ;-)

Thanks brother, for this ...I needed to see and watch this tonight, it speaks to a very event of my day. Glory to the Lord on high!

God intended me to see this..this very night. His ways are so wonderful:D

I loved watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer and continue to watch the whole series on Netflix once a year. I also watch Angel right along with it.

My favorite character in the Buffy world was always Angel.

I loved watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer and continue to watch the whole series on Netflix once a year. I also watch Angel right along with it.

My favorite character in the Buffy world was always Angel.
Hey naomanos, just a polite warning not to get involved with this group of "buffy" fans here on the forum? They are a bad element, and would not want you to get caught up in their cult like group... lol just kidding:D

I know. I've had to stop watching so many shows and movies. What good shows are out there?
I don't like any of the modern shows.. I like Friends, Everybody Loves Raymond, The Office.. These are my favorites.. I don't think the new ones are that good.. I have heard many people say Modern family is pretty good.. But I don't know..

I don't always watch American TV, but when I do, I'm not sure if it can get much better than the Daily Show and Colbert Report back to back...

I can recommend Corner Gas for clean family comedy (my fellow Canadians will shed a tear with me).

Any Seinfeld fans watch Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee? I've only seen a few, but the Larry David one is pretty great.

Back