U.S. Needs 'One Religion Under God,' ex-Trump Advisor Michael Flynn Tells Far-right Rally

U.S. Needs 'One Religion Under God,' ex-Trump Advisor Michael Flynn Tells Far-right Rally

from the article
Candidate Mark Pukita, who is running against Mandel in the Republican primary, recently ran an ad explicitly singling out his opponent’s Jewish identity, asking “Are we seriously supposed to believe the most Christian-values Senate candidate is Jes faith in the one true Godwish?”
I wasn't aware there was a difference between Christian values and Jewish.

As far as "One religion under God" goes, yes America needs faith in the one true God, but I won't hold my breath until Jesus is reigning from Jerusalem.

Michael Flynn called for Christianity to become the singular religion of the United States.

see then it would soon become a cult . that would be nice only Christianity with our government it will not happen and of course the aclu

ok so the muslim will say one under my God . its not a religion its a relationship, religion will send you to hell w/o Jesus Christ as savior
This was my full quote...

"As far as "One religion under God" goes, yes America needs faith in the one true God, but I won't hold my breath until Jesus is reigning from Jerusalem."

Quoting just segments (as you did to me) is not helpful.

This was my full quote...

"As far as "One religion under God" goes, yes America needs faith in the one true God, but I won't hold my breath until Jesus is reigning from Jerusalem."

Quoting just segments (as you did to me) is not helpful.
first mistake of the year glad you pointed out my error lol

As a retired General, Flynn should be reminded of the oath that dictated his occupation, decisions, and lifestyle for the majority of his life. Prescribing a particular state religion is constitutionally forbidden. As for Christianity becoming the sole religion for society, don't worry; Jesus will take care of that.

America needs one religion under God, but not one curated by the government. We'll just have to be patient and do the best we can until Jesus Himself returns.

i am by far a fan of one religion status nor do i fully trust Flynn with is his statement.. they all like to sound religious Jesus was not about religion. so the next question would be what religion would that be? some would say the Bible ..next question whose interpretation ? being athiest is a religion .
while i understand what he is saying... its going to take a major move of God and people following what the Holy spirit is doing . its easy to talk the talk but its the walk that counts. yes when Christ returns it will al be took care of . even in the parable of the tares/ darnel wheat growing in among the real wheat. it was said let it alone unless you pull up the good wheat. it will all be separated at Judgment the wheat from the chafe . the tares gathered for the fire .

some may think i am bit far off and that is ok. but i dont see the need for a so called one religion . we all need to just be doers of the word not hearers only . we all fail in this at times

I usually don't get drawn into political discussions

But I'm pretty sure the phrase is 'one nation under God' for the US, not one religion.
So maybe it's a misquote.

Politicians say all sorts of things...I don't pay that much attention to every single thing they say.

But I'm pretty sure the phrase is 'one nation under God' for the US, not one religion.
So maybe it's a misquote.

Politicians say all sorts of things...I don't pay that much attention to every single thing they say.
not its not a misquote he literally thinks Christianity should be the only religion. i can show you all kinds who claim being Christian. your right on one thing politicians will say anything

I think I laughed when a certain president got voted out and tried to make it that he didn't lose the election and keep on being president.
Nobody can stay in that post forever just because they got elected one term. It's not like they are the King.

Here, prime ministers actually resign because they get sick of doing the job.

I think I laughed when a certain president got voted out and tried to make it that he didn't lose the election and keep on being president.
Nobody can stay in that post forever just because they got elected one term. It's not like they are the King.

A US President is 'voted out' on the first Tues of Nov., but is a lame duck until around Jan 20th of the following year. Some presidents are more lame than others in the interim period.

i know he thinks he means well had some good policies. but his methods was lacking. personally i wish he would chill out and stay in the shadows instead of the light

American politics is a huge power play money and power speaks volumes

Back