UFO's----Are They Real?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better question, knowing YOU....why did He create YOU?

Actually it is Easy.............That is what He wanted to do!!!

God is a multitasker and He created trillions upon trillions of barren planets and galaxies for more than one reason, but I will give two reasons right off the top of my head
  1. The cosmological constant is fine-tuned to nearly 30 decimal points. In other words with just slightly more mass in the universe all matter would have expanded too fast for there to be stars, planets and galaxies. If there were a little less mass in the universe all matter would collapse prematurely and there would be no stars, planets or galaxies. In more other words, there is just the right amount of mass in the universe and every heavenly body is a part of that equation.
  2. Another reason God created an entire universe and placed us at the outer edge in a seemingly random location is that life is a place of testing. What better way to reveal the true character of sentient beings than to let them live out their lives with only a preponderance of evidence for God's existence rather than incontestable, visual, auditory and tactile evidence. That is a lot of fancy words I had to look up!
There is a preponderance of evidence for the existence of God and ALL of that evidence is revealed in the Bible. Listen to Hugh Ross on YouTube if science is your thing. Hugh Ross is a Canadian astrophysicist who teaches and lectures all over the world.
Another fascinating guy to listen to is the Cambridge mathematician, John Lennox.
A great book to read would be, The Case for Christ, by Lee Strobel. Strobel was an atheist news reporter who set out to disprove Christianity and upon studying the evidence became a Christian.

Preponderance is ponderous. It does not jump up at you... You have to go about it like a forensic scientist, actually looking through microscopes and looking under rocks. The problem is that most people in this microwave world are not willing to discover God and become bored quickly. “What? Cosmological constant?

What else is on the internet? Oh look, Mabel, America's Got Talent has another dancing dog act…”
Have not read the book, but seen the movie:

Rtm

Then all that has to be done is to prove it!

We have satellites, and radar, and infrared, and SETI, and everyone has a Camera............where is the verifiable proof???????

The activity for UFO's came from science fiction writers and movies in the 50's.

All the world has going for it is what scientists have told us........"There are billions and billions of stars in the sky, and that means there must be life somewhere"!

We want that to be true so we accept it as the truth...........but there is NO verifiable, definitive proof! THAT IS THE BOTTOM LINE!
Where’s the Proof. UFO’s have been picked up on radar around the world on many occasions. You mention the camera. Well smile cheese the photos and films be numerous. A percentage be fakes but certainly not most They’ve also been witnessed by military and civilian pilots so many times. Observed by entire cities. How much is top secret government activities and how much is supernatural is what we must evaluate. You say let every man be a liar and let the God be true. Yes within the confines of scripture. Is there really a contradiction between the bible and UFO’s. It should be noted that many of these UFO’s are able to break apart and reunite at incredible speeds and then disappear. Jacques Vallee senior scientific investigator maybe best sums it up. ( It’s as if they disappear into another dimension ) it seems also that they do not want to reveal themselves to the public to openly. So We might be dealing with something demonic. 27453A8B-6742-492E-B5D9-F6289E01F342.jpeg1D96C455-7321-4B16-8A07-55C138C131D8.jpeg

Where’s the Proof. UFO’s have been picked up on radar around the world on many occasions. You mention the camera. Well smile cheese the photos and films be numerous. A percentage be fakes but certainly not most They’ve also been witnessed by military and civilian pilots so many times. Observed by entire cities. How much is top secret government activities and how much is supernatural is what we must evaluate. You say let every man be a liar and let the God be true. Yes within the confines of scripture. Is there really a contradiction between the bible and UFO’s. It should be noted that many of these UFO’s are able to break apart and reunite at incredible speeds and then disappear. Jacques Vallee senior scientific investigator maybe best sums it up. ( It’s as if they disappear into another dimension ) it seems also that they do not want to reveal themselves to the public to openly. So We might be dealing with something demonic. View attachment 8554View attachment 8555

There is irrefutable lack of evidence of Aliens! To date, there is no solid evidence of life beyond Earth. What we want, think and read from others does not make it so!

Every picture of a UFO has been proven to be faked!

You said...........
"It should be noted that many of these UFO’s are able to break apart and reunite at incredible speeds and then disappear."

LOL!!!! Yes.......I saw that same Star Trek episode tooo!!!!!

Come on....get real!

Last edited:
Hey Rey;

I thought the very same thing yesterday and I'm glad you posted it. My brother shared the episode with me and we both cracked up. Then I saw it years later.

It's kinda weird if you can Imagine that really happening. lol!

Everything is good with ketchup on it.

We have dominion over creation so they should serve us.

Who fancies aliens on toast?

They would be a decent addition to our planet if they actually showed up and showed us what they’ve got.

UFOs are Scriptural afterall...

Revelation 9:2-11 (CWSB) 2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.
7 And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.
8 And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.
9 And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.
10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.
11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

...only difference is that these have been identified. I guess we can call them IFOs.

There is irrefutable lack of evidence of Aliens! To date, there is no solid evidence of life beyond Earth. What we want, think and read from others does not make it so!

Every picture of a UFO has been proven to be faked!

You said...........
"It should be noted that many of these UFO’s are able to break apart and reunite at incredible speeds and then disappear."

LOL!!!! Yes.......I saw that same Star Trek episode tooo!!!!!

Come on....get real!
You say ( there be irrefutable lack of evidence of aliens! To date. There be no solid evidence of life beyond earth. ) I see. The Alien ones be extraterrestrial are they not. Major there be accounts of extraterrestrial activity all through our histories. Our bible also be very much full of such activity too. Many Christians believe a portion of UFO activity is very much familiar to accounts of angelic activity be that also occult angelic activity. These activities and practices have been observed all down through the ages. I guess angelic activity don’t register as extraterrestrial when it comes to UFO’s from your perspective. You than write ( what we want, think and read from others does not make it so ) Yes that’s very true. I’m sure everyone has experienced this sometime in their life. .

Last edited:
Good morning, all. This is really an interesting topic with many opinions. Is there life on other planets? Are we the only ones. No pun intended, but only God knows. There might be, there might not be. The Bible provides no insight into this issue, one way or the other. I think we can all agree that there are many mysteries and events that God did not think mattered enough to let us know. What happened to Joseph? What happened to Mary? Who did Cain and Able actually marry? What happened to the Tyrannosaurus rex?

The important thing is that He created us, He created this planet, and He have us all the knowledge we need to get from here to there. He did not tell us everything, but He told us all we need to know. The Good News is that we will eventually be able to know everything, to include what is really in Area 51 and how much gold is in Fort Knox.

God bless us all.

Rtm3039

You say ( there be irrefutable lack of evidence of aliens! To date. There be no solid evidence of life beyond earth. ) I see. The Alien ones be extraterrestrial are they not. Major there be accounts of extraterrestrial activity all through our histories. Our bible also be very much full of such activity too. Many Christians believe a portion of UFO activity is very much familiar to accounts of angelic activity be that also occult angelic activity. These activities and practices have been observed all down through the ages. I guess angelic activity don’t register as extraterrestrial when it comes to UFO’s from your perspective. You than write ( what we want, think and read from others does not make it so ) Yes that’s very true. I’m sure everyone has experienced this sometime in their life. .
You said..............
"Major there be accounts of extraterrestrial activity all through our histories".

Now think about what you just said. "Angelic" activity which I do not argue took place has nothing to do with ALIEN activity. It may have been hard for someone 4000 years ago to assimilate and understand, but ALIEN activity is certainly not included.

You said............
"Our bible also be very much full of such activity too."

That is your personal opinion and it is not based IN ANY BIBLE FACTS.

The Bible does not predict, prophecy, explicitly allow, or accept the existence of extraterrestrial aliens. What you are saying has been done by many others down through the years in that have inferred that is, read into the Bible what they wanted to read either for the existence of extraterrestrial aliens.

But, the truth is, the subject of extraterrestrial aliens is outside the scope of the Bible, just like microbiology, advanced mathematics, quantum physics, cosmetology, and landing on the Moon, and many other subjects are outside the scope of the Bible. The Bible cannot be used to prove any theory in any of these realms. The Bible gives the consistent message of sin, judgment, death, sacrifice, salvation, redemption, and life of humankind. That is enough for one book.

Major
Do you see some validity to the idea that an absence of evidence is not evidence of absence? :)

NO!

Simply put, it means that if we don’t know that something exists, it doesn’t mean that it doesn’t exist.
Now you have to THINK that through very carefully!!!!

For an event to have taken place, one would expect evidence to exist, but if it doesn't, for all practical purposes, isn't that a good indication that the event didn't occur? CIRCULAR REASONING!

It should be stated that the burden of proof is always on those making a claim, not those asking for evidence to support it.

If I say there is an invisible, man-eating dragon in my garage and you doubt me, it is not your job to conclusively prove the dragon doesn’t exist.

FACT:
There is no need for anyone to take this, or any other claim about UFO'S or Aliens seriously until the person making the claim provides evidence for it.

THINK:
It is technically true that my guard-dragon is only unproven, not definitively disproven.
But in practical terms, the prior probability of its existence is impossible so that it makes more sense to behave as if it does not exist than to behave as if it does.

Would you choose never to enter my garage no matter what just in case the dragon might eat you? Would this be sensible?????o_O

Good morning, all. This is really an interesting topic with many opinions. Is there life on other planets? Are we the only ones. No pun intended, but only God knows. There might be, there might not be. The Bible provides no insight into this issue, one way or the other. I think we can all agree that there are many mysteries and events that God did not think mattered enough to let us know. What happened to Joseph? What happened to Mary? Who did Cain and Able actually marry? What happened to the Tyrannosaurus rex?

The important thing is that He created us, He created this planet, and He have us all the knowledge we need to get from here to there. He did not tell us everything, but He told us all we need to know. The Good News is that we will eventually be able to know everything, to include what is really in Area 51 and how much gold is in Fort Knox.

God bless us all.

Rtm3039
I simply LOVE these kinds of questions..
1. What happened to Joseph?

He died.
Because there is no mention of him after the dedication of Jesus in the Temple does not mean a thing. If Joseph was alive, Jesus wouldn’t have asked a non-kin to take care of His mother when He was approaching the cross. This would not have been appropriate in the life of a Jew.

2.What happened to Mary?
She died.
She was present in the Upper room and part of the 1st church and that was all that we are told. That is ALL we need to know. The focus of the New Test. writers was on Jesus the Christ and who He was and what He did, not on Mary as His mother.

Who did Cain and Abel marry?
Abel did not marry anyone. He was killed by Cain.
Cain ran to the Land of NOD where he knew his wife......His sister/neice!

What happened to the Tyrannosaurus rex?
They died! They lived, they ate they dies and they supplied us with motor oil! All Gods plan.

What is in Area 51?
Air Force personnel.
Was used as a testing site for the U-2 spy plane, the base would go on to be used for the testing of other well-known aircraft such as the Archangel-12, the SR-71 Blackbird and the F-117 Nighthawk stealth fighter.

How much gold is in Ft. Knox?
147 million ounces = 9,187,500 pounds.

UFOs are Scriptural afterall...

Revelation 9:2-11 (CWSB) 2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.
7 And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.
8 And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.
9 And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.
10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.
11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

...only difference is that these have been identified. I guess we can call them IFOs.

Yep...........Demons are not Aliens!

Major
Do you see some validity to the idea that an absence of evidence is not evidence of absence? :)

Now I thought about this some more. If we fall into the trap that the lack of evidence for any thought/opinion proves that maybe something is actually true, we open a door that can not be closed.

Stephen King has become a millionaire with that kind of thought.

Lack of evidence could just be that, lack of evidence… and so not definitive proof either way.

Anyway, I thought you might enjoy this Major :

View attachment 8563
TWO chickens were crossing the road when...............
animals-tree-sound-hearing-physics-birds-dbrn447_low.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back