Under spiritual attack

I've been under intense spiritual attack for the last couple of weeks, please pray for me.

Restlessness, sleepless nights, crazy outbursts of anger, doubt, the list goes on and on. I haven't stopped praying but it's so difficult to keep the faith and avoid sin!

I recently came across the videos of Donna Rigney and she spoke of demons piercing the souls of believers with all sorts of torture instruments: that is exactly how I feel!

I also posted on Facebook the message 'Hail King of the World' referring to Jesus and I'm pretty sure the enemy was not pleased: I could barely get any sleep that night, I felt uncontrollable anger for no reason at all!

Doubt is also a major issue: I feel that I am not saved and God is disappointed in me because of my sins and weakness.

What's going on here?!!

Last edited:
I've been under intense spiritual attack for the last couple of weeks, please pray for me. Restlessness, sleepless nights, crazy outbursts of anger, doubt, the list goes on and on. I haven't stopped praying but it's so difficult to keep the faith and avoid sin! I recently came across the videos of Donna Rigney and she spoke of demons piercing the souls of believers with all sorts of torture instruments: that is exactly how I feel! I also posted on Facebook the message 'Hail King of the Word' referring to Jesus and I'm pretty sure the enemy was not pleased: I could barely get any sleep that night, I felt uncontrollable anger for no reason at all! Doubt is also a major issue: I feel that I am not saved and God is disappointed in me because of my sins and weakness. What's going on here?!!

Hello Flavio;

One of your biggest battles is your thoughts. The principalities of darkness uses your thoughts as a "cancer and hub" to bring out the restlessness, sleepless nights, crazy outbursts of anger, doubt, etc...

I have prayed this prayer to God for 40 years. I get on my knees as a sign of reverence to God. Open your prayer giving Him your promise of love to your Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. God honors those who honor His only Begotten Son.

THEN, ASK GOD TO TURN YOUR THOUGHTS FROM WHATEVER TAKES AWAY GOD'S GLORY, and turn your thoughts to Him, in the Name of Jesus.

Again, ASK GOD TO TURN YOUR THOUGHTS FROM WHATEVER TAKES AWAY GOD'S GLORY,
and turn your thoughts to Him, in the Name of Jesus.

In Job 1:6, 6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan also came among them. Verse 12, 12 And the Lord said to Satan, “Behold, all that he has is in your hand. Only against him do not stretch out your hand.” So Satan went out from the presence of the Lord.

God gave satan limitations only to prove that His servant Job was faithful, but He does not give satan permission to destroy His people who follow Jesus Christ.

Flavio, you are saved, therefore, the more that God is in your thoughts instead of the stuff that triggers your well being, the more you will have peace, the peace of God.

Philippians 4:7, 7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Between you and God Almighty, He is hearing you, Flavio, and will faithfully turn your thoughts to Him.

Then choose God, and thank Him ahead of what He is going to do for you, for His Glory. Then end your prayer by giving Him all the honor and glory, in Jesus Name.

Flavio, all the Christian links, Bible studies and prayer groups are a blessing and commendable to God, but most of all He wants to see your heart, between you and Him, behind closed doors. Then as you pray in secret, God will deliver you in secret.

God bless you, brother, and we're all praying for you.

I've been under intense spiritual attack for the last couple of weeks, please pray for me.

Restlessness, sleepless nights, crazy outbursts of anger, doubt, the list goes on and on. I haven't stopped praying but it's so difficult to keep the faith and avoid sin!

I recently came across the videos of Donna Rigney and she spoke of demons piercing the souls of believers with all sorts of torture instruments: that is exactly how I feel!

I also posted on Facebook the message 'Hail King of the World' referring to Jesus and I'm pretty sure the enemy was not pleased: I could barely get any sleep that night, I felt uncontrollable anger for no reason at all!

Doubt is also a major issue: I feel that I am not saved and God is disappointed in me because of my sins and weakness.

What's going on here?!!

God bless my friend!

Remember what the Bible tells us...…"HE who is in us is stronger than he who is in the world".

It is a well known fact that Satan introduced doubt into Eve’s mind when he asked,......
“Did God actually say, ‘You shall not eat of any tree in the garden’?”

He wanted her to lack confidence in God’s command. When she affirmed God’s command, including the consequences, Satan replied with a denial, which is a stronger statement of doubt: “You will not surely die.” Doubt is a tool of Satan to make us lack confidence in God’s Word and consider His judgment unlikely.

The remedy for doubt is faith, and faith comes by hearing the Word of God (Romans 10:17). God gave us the Bible as a testimony of His works in the past, so we will have a reason to trust Him in the present. “I will remember the deeds of the LORD; yes, I will remember your miracles of long ago” (Psalm 77:11).

In order for us to have faith in God, we must study to know what He has said. Once we have an understanding of what God has done in the past, what He has promised us for the present, and what we can expect from Him in the future, we are able to act in faith instead of doubt.

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
[Ephesians 6:11-12 KJV]

6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. 8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things [are] honest, whatsoever things [are] just, whatsoever things [are] pure, whatsoever things [are] lovely, whatsoever things [are] of good report; if [there be] any virtue, and if [there be] any praise, think on these things.
[Philippians 4:6-8 KJV]

3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: 4 (For the weapons of our warfare [are] not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) 5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

[2 Corinthians 10:3-5 KJV]

7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
[2 Timothy 1:7 KJV]

7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: 8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
[Matthew 7:7-8 KJV]

1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou [art] with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever. [Psalm 23:1-6 KJV]

=====================================

I'm sorry to hear you are facing such a difficult challenge... will most definitely keep you in prayer!

It sounds like a demonic issue, fight back. I had these problems myself until i fought back against these negative forces. Use your authority against these issues, and command these problems gone with persistence, evil spirits cause these problems. You could also talk to your pastor about it. Good luck.

Back