Under Utilized Posting Area

ModeratorTeam

CFS Moderators
Staff member
Senior Moderator
The CFS Staff is looking for suggestions concerning this area of the Forum. This location has not been used much for the past couple of years, so your feedback would be appreciated as to how to better utilize this area OR if it should be completely removed.

We will be taking suggestions and comments in this thread until February 20.

Thank you for your feedback.

After staff discussions, this posting area has been relabeled "Dedicated Topics" rather than 'Clubs'.

We feel that this posting area can be used by members to start discussions on topics that might not be covered in the other named posting areas at CFS.

BEFORE YOU START A NEW THREAD IN THIS AREA, please review the list of topics that may not be discussed at CFS:

Click > Topics that may not be discussed at CFS

The CFS Staff is looking for suggestions concerning this area of the Forum. This location has not been used much for the past couple of years, so your feedback would be appreciated as to how to better utilize this area OR if it should be completely removed.

We will be taking suggestions and comments in this thread until February 20.

Thank you for your feedback.

Guess I missed the Feb 20th cutoff. (I joined about that time).
How about something like a literary/arts corner. Where members can share their literary works and/or 'creative art masterpieces'?

Guess I missed the Feb 20th cutoff. (I joined about that time).
How about something like a literary/arts corner. Where members can share their literary works and/or 'creative art masterpieces'?
Thanks for your input. If you go to the forum area called "Books, Music and Television", there is a sub topic area there called "Literature and Poetry."

This has been a popular area for members, so please feel free to add to the content in that area if you wish.

`

Thanks for your input. If you go to the forum area called "Books, Music and Television", there is a sub topic area there called "Literature and Poetry."

This has been a popular area for members, so please feel free to add to the content in that area if you wish.

`
A double 'Duhh', I must have driven right by at 120mph and missed it. Thanks

Back