University Study on Purpose in Life:

A

Adam1

University Study on Purpose in Life:

Hi folks.

This is my first time on this forum, so just to introduce myself...

My name is Adam. I'm studying a masters degree in psychology at Macquarie University in Australia. As part of my studies, I am undertaking research on what atheists and theists consider to be their purpose in life. Purpose in life is a very interesting topic because it is obviously a major driver of people's behaviour, and I am interested in exploring how the two groups may differ on the topic or how they might in fact be similar.

To get some answers to the question, I was wondering if some people on this forum might be prepared to write a paragraph or two on what they consider to be their purpose in life.

As it is a Christian forum, I think it's reasonably safe to assume that the data obtained from here would fall into the theistic category, although if anyone responds who does happen to be atheist then please state this so I can categorize the data appropriately.

Once I have got a series of responses from both groups, I'll go away and analyze the data, then I'll come back here and report the results in a few weeks time.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Back