Unless a kernel of wheat

Unless a kernel of wheat

What does it truly mean to be in Christ Jesus.Jesus said unless a kernel opf wheat falls and is planted it does not produce the abundant harvest that God designed it to produce.Jesus said unless i take up my cross and deny myself daily and follow Him i cannot be His disciple.Please dont missunderstand God has many members in His body and they have all been designed according to His good will and pleasure.
Many members different gifts He so designed it so rthat without one another we cannot carry out or fullfill His will for this dispensation of grace in wich we live.
We have all been admonished to use whatever gift that he has given us in order to glorify His name and carry out His will, we are not independent of one another we all neeed eachother to do what God has called us to do.
That is why Paul admonished believers to consider others more highly rthan themselves and to walk humbly with one another and to be forgiving of one another.Just as God has forgiven us al;ll through His Sons gracious gift through calvary oh how truly gratefull i am for priceless gift of calvary.
Without calvary where would any one of us be,i have to die to my selfish desires that are constantly trying to rule my life.James 4:1-10 death to self is only found in the life that is only found in Christ jesus truly in Him all the promises of God are Yes and Amen.If believers truly want to reign in life through Christ Jesus then theey have to be dead to sin Romans 6:1-10
2 Timothy 2:10-15 Paul admonished Timothy to study tow show himself a workman approved to God by correctly dividing the word of truth for in so doing he woulld not only save himself but those who heard him.
Jesus taught His disciples that they needed to take heed how they heard the truth truly we can only hear truth by Gods Precious Spirit of Truth.We cannot comprehend nor are we meant to understand spiritual truths with natural reasoning Jesus said The Spirit gives life the flesh counts for nothing.The spiritual man judges all things but he himself is rightly judged by no man.Jesus said he who has ears let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches so what is Gods Spirit saying to the church,Every believer longs and hungers for God to do a great work in tyhier beloved nation to bring people to repentance and then the process of discipleship, salvation is truly a free gift of God wich He offers to every human because it is the will of God that all be saved.But discipleship costs that is where we are to take up our crosses deny ourselves and follow the lamb of God wherever He leads.Before Gods word can be truly effective through us it must work in us 2 timothy 2:6 and every believer is called into Gods service as a soldier 2 Timothy 2:1-5 we must realize we rae in a war zone to enter this battle ill equiped or without properly understanding how fierce the battle is is very hazardous indeed and there are many casulties.Im not speaking this way to scare any one but to warn and encourage fear not believers if God be for us who can be against us.Jesus talked about the jking goping to war and counting the cost we must count the cost and thourouly and humbly ask God and study and stay in His word and prayer and will if we are to truly succeed.Thaty is why paul admonished believers to be strong in the Lord and the power of His might.Ive heard several staements about those who have been confronted by those who are activley involved in works of darkness.At present every where i turn i seem to be getting threats and warnings from those who are actively involved in these very things all i can do is ask God to strengthen me and stand with me and i share with these people about Gods great love for them and praise god He granted me the great privilage of praying for a young lady and God realy touched her all the glory be unto His Holy name both now and forever more.God is reaaly showing me show much about the battle we are in so please i ask all of you can you please pray for me and keep me in your prayers that God would keep me safe and suround me with His songs of deliverance in Jesus name.The area in wich i live is realy experininc a great spiritual shaking but i know through all this that God is working mightly and breaking strongholds that have held captives bound for generations.Jesus truly is Lord tyhat is why i say and will keep saying stay in the word and in prayer stay close to the Fathers heart and domnt stray we are living in difficult but excuiting times Gods Kingdom always has and always will reign foreverv truly He is on the Throne and always will be.There is a place of struggle but in the midst of the struggle we must keep our eyes firmly fixed on Jesus the author and finisher of faith Paul said we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers of this dark world.Im not focusing on the negetaives im just realizing the reality of the battle we are in there is to much to loosewe cannot afford to be slack and stand idly by while there are precious souls that God sent his Dear Son to save we must actively and forcefully lay hold of Gods promises and fight the good fight of faith in Jesus name.Dear Lord Jesus please grant Your dear peopel discernment and wisdom to recognize what Your wuill is first and foremost and then undertsanding of how to stand and fight the good fight of faith i ask this in Jesus name amen.

"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness"
2 Corinthians 12:9

"For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor rulers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor anything above, nor anything below, nor anything else in all creation can separate us from the love of God that is ours in the Messiah Jesus, our Lord." Romans 8:38-39

May our prayers and our Lord be with you

Back