Unread Notifications

Hi there when I check the bell there is a list of notifications in white to check on through fourm.

If click on one - I come back to it after reading all of them are no longer white bold but dull making it seem they have been read.

Can you help me to keep it BOLD white until I actually have read the notifications on the different posts that if is giving me notifications for?

Many thanks.

Warmly in Christ.

TiC

That notification system can not be modified. It is part of the base software that runs CFS.

However, when you click on the ALERTS BELL ICON, you will see a small BLUE DOT on the right side of any UNREAD notifications. Once the post is read by you, that Blue Dot turns into an empty circle O indicating that the post has been read by you.

`

That notification system can not be modified. It is part of the base software that runs CFS.

However, when you click on the ALERTS BELL ICON, you will see a small BLUE DOT on the right side of any UNREAD notifications. Once the post is read by you, that Blue Dot turns into an empty circle O indicating that the post has been read by you.

`
Okay. Thank you. They all disappear if I click one 1.

Back