unusual cancer story

Do you believe in God and that He has special plans for your life? I certainly can’t deny Him. Think it over.

From 2000-2006 I had been writing Christian articles on different sites---over 100 items.
Without warning I went into a bad slump. I practically quit living. Just wanted to sleep. Everything else was neglected.

On March 18, 2010 I was transported to the hospital but I didn’t know it. A few minutes before, I told someone that I was bleeding profusely. She told me I had to go to the hospital.
I don’t remember anything after that until I was told I was in a nursing home 3 weeks later! How did I get there and why? And I had no pain! I was surprised when told I had surgery for colon cancer along with many other parts in my abdomen including ovaries. I am 79 years old!

When I came to myself I was told the doctor said I was between life and death! They also told me I sang to the doctor a song I had written! Definitely not me!
Why did God let me live? I knew a few months before that I would be writing again but no idea when! Three weeks in the hospital. Went to nursing home and released May 4, 2010.
Had a few therapists at my home. Then heard the joyful news: “You are healed completely! 2 blood tests and everything was perfect except that I needed to lose some weight! I didn’t even mind hearing that!!! Lolol

Let the writing begin. I have found about 3 different cancer magazines that ask for testimonies. This is mine--- One big secret to my healing. It is not me basically but I had everyone laughing in the home. There is a scripture in the Bible that says “Laughter is like a good medicine!” Surgery has changed me from a negative to a positive happy person. Instead of bad news, it was and still is a blessing. Do you have an answer to all this??? Near death But very much alive to day. I have many other articles to post wherever God leads me. God is so amazing. May God bless you.

Great testimony of God's healing power. Please write away and share as you feel lead. I love the laughter in your writing. It is good medicine. God bless you GentleDove. Love that name.

Back