Update from admin

Jeffin

Webmaster
Staff member
Helper
Update from admin

Hello everyone,

In a week or two I will be updating our forum software to its latest version. The designs and back-end functions have changed significantly. Our forums will look very different. It will be exciting. :)

To those who sent me private messages and emails: I have kept myself away from the internet for sometime so I can spend more time with God and learn the Bible better. I am trying to change my life to the way God wants me to live. So if I haven't responded to you, this is the reason why I didn't. It would take me some more time to get ready to come back and continue my work here. Till then please contact the moderators and they will help you as much as they can. Thanks for bearing with me. :)

Lastly and most importantly, please pray for the community and also for me so that I can do my work here and also be an influential Christian who leads by example.

God bless you.

To those who sent me private messages and emails: I have kept myself away from the internet for sometime so I can spend more time with God and learn the Bible better. I am trying to change my life to the way God wants me to live. So if I haven't responded to you, this is the reason why I didn't. It would take me some more time to get ready to come back and continue my work here. Till then please contact the moderators and they will help you as much as they can. Thanks for bearing with me. :)

^I did that as well a while ago! God will definitely help you through this!!!! You are a blessing :)

I have kept myself away from the internet for sometime so I can spend more time with God and learn the Bible better. I am trying to change my life to the way God wants me to live.

Hello Jeff.
I'm looking forward to you being on here later and meeting all us newbies (ME being one) :)
You will have lots of new people to meet.

Thats commendable to take time out to be with the Lord more and His Word since HE is to be #1

I'm praying for you.

God bless you!

Hello Jeff.
I'm looking forward to you being on here later and meeting all us newbies (ME being one) :)
You will have lots of new people to meet.

Thats commendable to take time out to be with the Lord more and His Word since HE is to be #1

I'm praying for you.

God bless you!
I'm fairly new here as well. But you got many posts!!!!!!! :)
Take care!

Color, color, color..don't you know sissy that men don't know anything about that subject?? heheeeeeeeeeeee:)

Amen to that!

hahafajgj.bmp

It's supposed to be golden. :) Is it better now or should it be darker?

Jeff, I always liked gold. But I like blue too. Men wouldn't want a girly color. LOL

More important, you should fix everything the way the Lord leads you, its your forum. :D

Back