Urgent prayer needed.

Urgent prayer needed.

Our son called this morning to tell us that our little Grandson, Sebastian, has H1N1 a/k/a the swine flu. Sebastian is only 6 and he's a very sick little boy. Please pray for him.

Thank you. Cheri:smiley170:

Dear Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus, we know that there is nothing you can't do. You are the same yesterday, today and forever. You have healed in times past by just speaking the word into action. We are thanking You right now for healing. Father, just speak the words of healing over this child and he will be healed. We thank You because although the parents are pre-occupied with the health of their son, grandma knew exactly where to go. She came to You for the healing. We all join together according to our faith and thank You for healing. We thank You, we Praise You and we honor You. In Jesus name we pray....AMEN

Staying in prayer,:groupray::groupray:

Godbe4me

Dear Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus, we know that there is nothing you can't do. You are the same yesterday, today and forever. You have healed in times past by just speaking the word into action. We are thanking You right now for healing. Father, just speak the words of healing over this child and he will be healed. We thank You because although the parents are pre-occupied with the health of their son, grandma knew exactly where to go. She came to You for the healing. We all join together according to our faith and thank You for healing. We thank You, we Praise You and we honor You. In Jesus name we pray....AMEN

Staying in prayer,

Godbe4me

Heavenly Father
Thank you Father for the power of your Word Father I pray agreement with Godbe4me. May Godbe4me prayer be mind to. Thank you Father for all you are going to do and what you have already done in Jesus name amen

Attachments

• praying_hands.gif
    praying_hands.gif
    4.8 KB · Views: 98
1418038lyv3erxb64.gif

Thank you all so much for your prayers. Our son called and said that Sebastian is doing better. His fever is not as high, but they still much watch him closely.

Thank you Jesus for hearing and answering our prayers.

We're still praying, but the prognosis is better than it was.

Again, thank you all so much.

Blessings, Cheri

Joining in prayer for Sebastian sis. I pray the LORD will place HIS all mighty hand upon this little boy, give him strength to heal quickly, and to comfort him while he has the virus. We place our faith in our heavenly FATHER, Thank you LORD for your love and mercy...

I'm going to try writing my prayer out. Dear Lord, I ask that you as the Great Physician, place your healing hands on little Sebastian. I pray that he will recover quickly. In Jesus name I pray, Amen!

I'm going to try writing my prayer out. Dear Lord, you are the Great Physician. I pray that you will place your healing hands on little Sebastian, and that he will recover quickly. In Jesus name. Amen!

Heavenly Father
I thank you Lord for what you have already done Sebastian and as I lift Sebastian up to The God of the Most High I pray in agreement with my brother and sister and
Joining in prayer for Sebastian sis. I pray the LORD will place HIS all mighty hand upon this little boy, give him strength to heal quickly, and to comfort him while he has the virus. We place our faith in our heavenly FATHER, Thank you LORD for your love and mercy...
Thank you Father for all you are about to do in Jesus name amen

Heavenly Father
I thank you Father that there is nothing that is impossible for you.
Father, God of the Most High I join my brothers and sister in lifting Sebastian up to you.
I also Pray that your hand will be upon Cheri and her family at this time. Shower them all in your protection and peace. Thank you Father in Jesus name amen

Prov 16:24 Pleasant words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the bones.

So happy to report that Sebastian is back to his usual, precious, energetic little self!!

Thank you Jesus for hearing and answering our prayers.

Thank you all so much for praying.

Blessings, Cheri

Praise God Thank you Father... Cheri this is great news... Thank you for letting us know May God continue to bless and look after you and your family ....love Jane

Back