Urgent prayer needed

Urgent prayer needed

Am in urgent need of prayer. Am fixing to go through a divorce after 20 years of marriage to an unrepentant spouse. I have health issues that are aggravated by stress and this has been very stressful. I know that the Lord is on my side that he loves me, that I am his child, but I just am in constant need of reassurance in his word that he will deliver me. Don't know if I will be able to go back to school to be employable, health, finances ect. And even if I am able to go back to school whether or not my health would allow me to go back to work. Finances to be able to go back to school, and be able to keep my home, for myself, my daughter and my 7 pets. Please, please pray and keep praying for me and my daughter to get through this without bitter weeds cropping up. Daily I am repenting and asking the Lord to help me through. That our mental, spiritual and physical bodies would be intact and that we would have the strength to endure to the end. Please all you prayer warriors, please lift us up in prayer! Thanking you in advance!

Praying for you sister,

Our father, I pray that as our sister is going through this troubling time, that yu will uplift her and give her the strength that she needs each day. Father, please provide for her, and please allow your joy to overfolw within her. In the name of jesus we pray, Amen.

Let's pray sister,

Lord, our hope is in You. No matter how we feel or what is happening, we always have cause for celebration because You are in charge of our lives. We refuse to give in to negative thoughts about our situations, because we know that You will always bring good out of the difficult things we go through. Your Word says that the suffering we feel will seem like nothing in light of the great work You will do in us as a result. So we pray that You will help us face all the challenges of our lives with strength and courage and reveal Your glory in us through it all. In Jesus name we pray....AMEN

Scripture:

For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

Romans 8:18

Back