USA In Trouble!

I would encourage everyone to stop what they are doing and pray for our country.

People have tried to take over our Capital and thousands have gathered and are possessing the Congressional building.

This is not good no matter what your political persuasion is. Unfortunately, when anyone whips up the emotions of people to a fever pitch, this is exactly what you get.

.......Dear God, in Jesus name, please calm the emotions and actions of these people who are now in fact causing harm to others for no obviouse reason, other than to follow the directions of another person for personal gain..........In Jesus name, Amen!

Greetings:

Looks like God is rewarding Trump with golf time by pushing him aside, so he won't have to deal with the vengeance coming soon.

bye

Greetings;

National debt is 27 Trillion; only God could fix that. Crazy situation for a more crazier person..Wow,we found one...well done America....bye

Hello krossquad;

Thank you for sharing. Please elaborate where I red-lighted? What does that mean?

God bless you, sister, and your family.

I agree we need to be watching the signs of the times and praying. America has been through a lot in her 245 years and we will endure. Jan. 19 should be interesting but as long as God is in control, which He is, then this too shall pass.

Heavenly Father,
You know the situation here on earth and these things make us uncomfortable. We don't like when the norms of life get shaken up and although we wrestle with principalities, powers, etc. we are still flesh and blood that are vulnerable to the environment we live in. We love having our freedoms and continuity in government. Help us to see You in these situations and remind us to keep our eyes on You so that we can walk on the water when it's tempting to look at the water.
In Your Name,
Amen

Greetings:

Looks like God is rewarding Trump with golf time by pushing him aside, so he won't have to deal with the vengeance coming soon.

bye

Greetings;

National debt is 27 Trillion; only God could fix that. Crazy situation for a more crazier person..Wow,we found one...well done America....bye

Wonder if God would let Biden swear on that bible, Wednesday.
bye

Dear krossquad;

I definitely don't understand God's ways, but I do acknowledge that God knows what He's doing.

I'm not going to point the finger, instead I'm going to pray pray and pray! God hears and answers the prayers of those who are willing to humbly walk in obedience as He instructs. Just because of the ways of the world, why would our God make a mockery out of the prayers of those who choose to follow Him?

Hebrews 5:7, 7 In the days of his flesh, Jesus offered up prayers and supplications, with loud cries and tears, to him who was able to save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverence. - ESV

The Prayer from Jesus who would ultimately go to the cross.

Throughout the Bible many nations opposed Christ and didn't pray. Their end came to naught because their lack of fear for God turned instead of no intentions of obeying Him.

God bless you, krossquad and your family.

Oppression is often the greatest gift we can receive as believers and non-believers. When things are good is when we sin most but remember the testimony gained by those under oppressive rule. Nebuchadnezzar oppressed the Jews, Rome oppressed the Jews, Hitler oppressed the Jews, Saul (Paul) oppressed Christians, etc. God does His best work when we are miserable and if this leader becomes oppressive it is because God wants to show off a little and He deserves all the glory and praise we can give Him through it. Pray in the window for all to see.

Back