Uses For Coffee Filters

Dusty

Inactive
Uses For Coffee Filters

Clean windows and mirrors. Coffee filters are
lint-free so they don't leave behind any residue.
Save a bottle of wine. Broke the cork? No problem. Just place a filter over a pitcher and carefully pour the wine into it.
Line flower pots. Place a filter at the bottom of the pot to prevent soil from leaking out of the drainage hole.
Protect china and non-stick cookware. Place a coffee filter between dishes or pans when storing or packing.
Wipe off smudges. In a pinch, you can use to clean eyeglasses, camera lenses, televisions, and computer monitors.
Keep your microwave clean. Prevent splatters by covering dishes or bowls in the microwave with coffee filters. Using another plate is your best bet, but filters are a good alternative to plastic wrap. And you can easily reuse them a few times.
Make a bouquet garni. Tie up bay leaves, parsley, or other herbs in a coffee filter. Drop it in your stew or soup pot, and easily remove it when you're done cooking. Recipes often suggest cheesecloth for this process, but a coffee filter is an easy-to-find alternative.
Diffuse the flash on your camera. Place a coffee filter over your flash to soften the brightness. You can also try putting coffee filters over lights or lamps to lessen the harshness of direct light when taking indoor photos.
Make sachets. Tie lavender or other dried flowers and herbs in a coffee filter to make great-smelling bundles you can store in drawers and closets.
Use for sewing projects. Coffee filters make a great backing for embroidering or appliqueing soft fabrics.
Make tea bags. Wrap loose tea in a filter and tie with a string.
Use for storage. Wrap Christmas ornaments and other rarely used fragile items before packing away.

You to stay cool Michael .... I am regretting having already paid to go on a bus trip this aft. to Cobourg . And we will be in school buses with no AC .... Sigh but any ways we are going to Lakeshore Penticostal Camp so I know the service tonight will be worth it all and we will be down by the lake so it will be a bit cooler.

Ha ha .... Psalm91 ... Smart guy eh ? Yes they are useful for that .... He he . I love my coffee .
All that caffeine is bad for you, you know eh? Like an addiction ahahah.
(I'm just bugging for fun. Nothing serious... But seriously... It's bad for you...)
Lol.

All that caffeine is bad for you, you know eh? Like an addiction ahahah.
(I'm just bugging for fun. Nothing serious... But seriously... It's bad for you...)
Lol.

Hey Phil .... Yah , everything is bad for you if you over do it .... Ha ha .... Hey where are you going ?

Back