Very Bad Weekend Last Weekend, Through the Week and Into Yesterday

I had my probationary meeting today. Nothing was said about my attendance and I have made it through probation, well, I will have come October 1, but my supervisor said I passed.
GOD, appears to be right with you on this. Be strong and let his love and embrace and hold you.
God created us, because as the father we are made whole. You may indeed be tested.
Thank you for sharing this, Naomanos. The Lord is amazing.

I had my probationary meeting today. Nothing was said about my attendance and I have made it through probation, well, I will have come October 1, but my supervisor said I passed.

Good morning, naomanos;

Congratulations! That was a weight off your shoulders. We're continuing to pray for your Mom and family during this time.

God bless you, brother.

naomanos I am so pleased for you,
and thank God for this result.

You must be good at your job, and God has shown you that he is with you.
Let this add to your strengthen you naomanos Congratulations!

God will guide you along the path he has chosen.
May God Bless you abundantly.

This is such wonderful news... You are being tested... and also... God is showing you that HE is FAITHFUL.
These trials are NOT to punish us but rather TRULY to STRENGTHEN us and deepen our faith in Him. Sometimes... we need to depend on HIS GRACE... moment by moment.

Thank you FATHER for your care and provision in this situation.

I know that learning this job caused you a great deal of stress... but again... when you look back... I'm sure you will be able to see that
God saw you through.

God bless you naomanos. This is one worry off your shoulders.

Back