Very Urgent Guys I Fell In Love With A Muslim Girl =/

Im 21years old and shes 18. We are both Iraqi descent but im also half Assyrian. My entire family is all Christian. Her family is Muslim. She lives in Australia and I live in U.S (California) I have enough money to go see her as well. I really really REALLY have strong feelings for this girl.... shes one of the very very few girls I've met around my age group who is a virgin and who doesn't go out partying/drinking or any of that junk. I would be literally shattered if our parents wouldn't allow us to be together. We've even talked about marriage... I literally think this girl is perfect for me in every way besides the muslim part. I just don't know what to do... I know if I don't try I'll be crushed for ages. I know this sounds crazy and maybe even pathetic but I just can't help these feelings... I pray everyday to Jesus that it all works out and for her to find him and be saved. Need some insight guys. This has been keeping me awake at night for the past few weeks. By the way I forgot to mention we've been talking on fb/skype ...etc for 4 years ... and she just recently revealed her feelings to me. I liked her the whole time but didn't think she liked me in that way. She says she loves me because my strong morals and trying to always be pure.

But to the rest speak I, not the Lord: If any brother hath a wife that believeth not, and she be pleased to dwell with him, let him not put her away. And the woman which hath an husband that believeth not, and if he be pleased to dwell with her, let her not leave him. For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy.
(1Co 7:12-14)

Your not in bondage here. I strongly, strongly urge you to seek God on this. God is not hard to hear, just follow the PEACE in your heart and settle it.

What you don't want is doubts, because anything you do not of faith, it is sin.

Look past your feelings, past what you believe could be problems with the family's and hear God and follow peace in your heart.

Also, if it's a go, never, never, never try to convert her. Let her do her thing, and respect her, but you be strong in the Lord not saying a thing, and show by example. If you take a Muslim, expect it to be that way, but believe God only for the change.

1Pe 3:1 Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives;

I can't stress enough the power of God's word, to heal, protect and do what God sent it to do. If we obey.

Now there is scripture about not being unequally yoked also....................... Seek God, follow the peace.

Be blessed.

But to the rest speak I, not the Lord: If any brother hath a wife that believeth not, and she be pleased to dwell with him, let him not put her away. And the woman which hath an husband that believeth not, and if he be pleased to dwell with her, let her not leave him. For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy.

Your not in bondage here. I strongly, strongly urge you to seek God on this. God is not hard to hear, just follow the PEACE in your heart and settle it.

What you don't want is doubts, because anything you do not of faith, it is sin.

Look past your feelings, past what you believe could be problems with the family's and hear God and follow peace in your heart.

Also, if it's a go, never, never, never try to convert her. Let her do her thing, and respect her, but you be strong in the Lord not saying a thing, and show by example. If you take a Muslim, expect it to be that way, but believe God only for the change.

1Pe 3:1 Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives;

I can't stress enough the power of God's word, to heal, protect and do what God sent it to do. If we obey.

Now there is scripture about not being unequally yoked also....................... Seek God, follow the peace.

Be blessed.

Thank you so much for the reply so basically what your saying is , if a Christian is married to a Muslim don't leave them?

No, the scripture said if your pleased with them, then don't leave, she is sanctified by your relationship with God.

Now I did mention several times to seek God, and follow the peace in your heart. You just will know, and have peace about your choice.

Jesus promised...... Seek and you will find. Don't be led by circumstances or Weights of good and bad. Do what you know inside.

No, the scripture said if your pleased with them, then don't leave, she is sanctified by your relationship with God.

Now I did mention several times to seek God, and follow the peace in your heart. You just will know, and have peace about your choice.

Jesus promised...... Seek and you will find. Don't be led by circumstances or Weights of good and bad. Do what you know inside.
Thats great advie thank you so much man ... god bless <3

Im 21years old and shes 18. We are both Iraqi descent but im also half Assyrian. My entire family is all Christian. Her family is Muslim. She lives in Australia and I live in U.S (California) I have enough money to go see her as well. I really really REALLY have strong feelings for this girl.... shes one of the very very few girls I've met around my age group who is a virgin and who doesn't go out partying/drinking or any of that junk. I would be literally shattered if our parents wouldn't allow us to be together. We've even talked about marriage... I literally think this girl is perfect for me in every way besides the muslim part. I just don't know what to do... I know if I don't try I'll be crushed for ages. I know this sounds crazy and maybe even pathetic but I just can't help these feelings... I pray everyday to Jesus that it all works out and for her to find him and be saved. Need some insight guys. This has been keeping me awake at night for the past few weeks. By the way I forgot to mention we've been talking on fb/skype ...etc for 4 years ... and she just recently revealed her feelings to me. I liked her the whole time but didn't think she liked me in that way. She says she loves me because my strong morals and trying to always be pure.

This is a no brainer (for us at least).

Facts:

1. She is not a Christian.

There are two types of people in the world Matt 6:24. Remember this! Either God sends you a woman, or the devil does! The devils 'woman' will definitely follow 2 Cor 11:14 And it is no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light;

I have great respect for Muslim woman! Don't get me wrong. She may convert, as I believe all Muslim woman are a stone throw away from it, but she also may not and drag you through hell. Puppy-love is real and so to is its fading away.

Imagine having a baby with her...and she then leaves you as there is no conviction from God to tell her to respect Him and you with marriage. Anyone who truly respects God / is God fearing...will accept Jesus / be Christian. You as a Christian should know this. Pursuing her brings your own Christianity into question and this will happen throughout your relationship.

You think you have a chance at her selfless love... if Jesus doesn't? Someone is not a Christian, because Jesus is not made known to them 1 Cor 12:3, because Jesus / God do not make mistakes like us Jer 17:10.

Last edited:

Mike, your advice is spot on for someone already married.

This is a no brainer (for us at least).

Facts:

1. She is not a Christian.

There are two types of people in the world Matt 6:24. Remember this! Either God sends you a woman, or the devil does! The devils 'woman' will definitely follow 2 Cor 11:14 And it is no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light;

I have great respect for Muslim woman! Don't get me wrong. She may convert, as I believe all Muslim woman are a stone throw away from it, but she also may not and drag you through hell. Puppy-love is real and so to is its fading away.

Imagine having a baby with her...and she then leaves you as there is no conviction from God to tell her to respect Him and you with marriage. Anyone who truly respects God / is God fearing...will accept Jesus / be Christian. You as a Christian should know this. Pursuing her brings your own Christianity into question and this will happen throughout your relationship.

You think you have a chance at her selfless love... if Jesus doesn't? Someone is not a Christian, because Jesus is not made known to them 1 Cor 12:3, because Jesus / God do not make mistakes like us Jer 17:10.

So basically your saying its a no for a Christian to do this? =/ Shes really sweet girl with very good morals. I know she has different beliefs but like Michael said follow your heart and pray. Shes not the type of girl whod just leave me I can't even put in words how good she is bro.

If the rest of her family are muslim she won't convert to Christianity for fear of death. You will be pressured to deny Christ and grow an untidy beard, point your rear end at heaven 5 times a day... is that what you want?
This isn't a Romeo and Juliet Shakespeare play your talking about, more like Wolverton Mountain:

They say don't go on Wolverton Mountain
If you're looking for a wife
'Cause Clifton Clowers has a pretty young daughter
He's mighty handy with a gun and a knife...

You're young, don't throw your life away on a dangerous gambit.
There are plenty of worthy girls out there and if they are no longer virgins, well....if Jesus does not condemn them why would you??
Not saying innocence doesn't count or is not important, just saying if Jesus forgives, so should we.

Hi Alang,

I know that you really want who is compatible with you and want someone that you can really love, but if you marry her, you are not only going against God's will, but you are putting a great stumbling block in your spiritual development with God.

Marriage is more than a mental, physical, and emotional relationship. It is a spiritual relationship as well.

The bible says, "Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness" (2 Corinthians 6:14).

If you marry her, rather that your spiritual relationship being light with light, it will be darkness with darkness. Marriage is joining together as one, not two separate individuals just living in harmony.

"and the two will become one flesh.' So they are no longer two, but one flesh (Mark 10:8).

It goes on to say, "9"What therefore God has joined together, let no man separate (Mark 10:9).

Marriage is not just a ceremony, but a joining together of the individuals by God. Tell me do you think this will be a true joining together by God, if your partner is not of God?

Yes the bible says the scripture that Mike said, "But to the rest speak I, not the Lord: If any brother hath a wife that believeth not, and she be pleased to dwell with him, let him not put her away. And the woman which hath an husband that believeth not, and if he be pleased to dwell with her, let her not leave him. For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy" (1Co 7:12-14).

First, let's look that Paul says it is himself speaking, rather than the Lord. Why do you think he says this? This scripture is to be given much less authority than the scripture from the Lord that says, "Do not be yoked together with unbelievers" (2 Corinthians 6:14). Paul didn't want unbelievers yoked with believers, nevertheless he was talking to those who have already married, so families weren't broken up.

Salvation is not about doing good works. Salvation is about the believer by faith in Jesus being made righteous in God, because of God's righteousness. That is the goodness of God in the believer does good works because the love of God compels them through the Holy Spirit.. When someone is saved (by true faith they have asked for the gift of God's righteousness to be credited to them because Jesus paid the penalty for their sins) they are raised in Christ and become part of his body having his mind and spirit.

"we have the mind of Christ" (1 Corinthians 2:16).
"Now you are Christ's body, and individually members of it" (1 Corinthians 12:27).
"Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own" (1 Corinthians 6:19).

Jesus says, "On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you" (John 14:20).

An unbeliever is not part of this holy relationship. An unbeliever is unholy for they are not in Christ, no matter how many good works they do for they are living in their own righteousness which is sin laden, not Christ's righteousness.

"All of us have become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags" (Isaiah 64:6).

The righteous acts of an unbeliever are as filthy rags to God. A believers righteousness is from God, not themselves.

Do you believe anyone will be with God after death because they are good and do good things regardless of the gospel, or do you believe someone has eternity with Jesus because of Christ dying to pay for their sins?

I want to continue with you, but it is important that I know this first.

In Christ, Olivia

Hello Alang,

"7Jesus replied, “‘You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 A second is equally important: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’" Matthew 22:37-39.

"“I know your works, your labor, your patience, and that you cannot bear those who are evil. And you have tested those who say they are apostles and are not, and have found them liars; 3 and you have persevered and have patience, and have labored for My name’s sake and have not become weary. 4 Nevertheless I have this against you, that you have left your first love." Revelation 2:2-4

Who is your First Love?

If I had not heard, I would not have spoken.
Mike, your advice is spot on for someone already married.

Yes brother King, I myself was about to give your run of the mill, general pat answer without seeking God first, have all the answers, but I went to God first.

When I get that check in my Spirit I stop.

The Lord said to me, I said don't be unequally yoked. I never said anything about never being yoked.

I had to ask the Lord to show me in scripture and prove that out.

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
(2Co 6:14-16)

From a compound of G2087 and G2218; to yoke up differently, that is, (figuratively) to associate discordantly: - unequally yoke together with.

Paul is not saying not to be yoked, What Paul is saying is don't be yoked up differently or be on their level.

I think we need to hear in this case, I am not settled with our pat answers. This forum is full of girls with unbelief and fear. Is that unequally yoked for some of us?

Does a Pentecostal not marry a Baptist?

This guy is from Iraq, this girl most likely has more Morals than those that have posted here claiming to be Christian. One asking if seeking the Paranormal be OK.

I am not settled on the Lords Definition of not being unequally yoked, and to give wrong advice to this young man that ends up not being the Lord is not acceptable.

I hear you Mike ;).

I agree that a Muslim girl will run circles around many '''Christian'' girls as far as Godliness goes.

But, we are not run of the mill Christians are we? Someone who calls themselves a Christian is not = Christian. A Christian hears from God. A Christian sees Christ in others. We judge fruits harshly. The reason I say Muslim woman are a stone throw from Christ is because true / sincere / from the heart self sacrifice / selflessness = James 1:27 / doing what James 4:8 says we must to find Christ 1 Cor 12:3.

However, the devil is after the 'true' Christians. What better way to stumble a good man of God then with a pretty woman filled with worms? The risk is too great. God will not send an unsaved our way because the unsaved do NOT hear His voice! As simple as that. John 10:27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.

I am sure she is a great girl. But she is not ready for Alang, if he is a Christian. Perhaps in time? She can't miss the gospel in Australia and at age 18 she still has time and hope. Alang should pray / encourage her to go to a church and wait on God.

Lets face reality. A good person accept Jesus. A bad person rejects Him.

Last edited:
So because she is a virgin and doesn't party you love her? Please hear me when I tell you this is lust. I once had selfish feelings for a worldly girl thinking I could change her. Then I realized it's not what God wanted for me. I would seriously wait it out and let God give you a Christian woman. Are you even ready for marriage?

I hear you Mike ;).

I agree that a Muslim girl will run circles around many '''Christian'' girls as far as Godliness goes.

But, we are not run of the mill Christians are we? Someone who calls themselves a Christian is not = Christian. A Christian hears from God. A Christian sees Christ in others. We judge fruits harshly. The reason I say Muslim woman are a stone throw from Christ is because true / sincere / from the heart self sacrifice / selflessness = James 1:27 / doing what James 4:8 says we must to find Christ 1 Cor 12:3.

However, the devil is after the 'true' Christians. What better way to stumble a good man of God then with a pretty woman filled with worms? The risk is too great. God will not send an unsaved our way because the unsaved do NOT hear His voice! As simple as that. John 10:27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.

I am sure she is a great girl. But she is not ready for Alang, if he is a Christian. Perhaps in time? She can't miss the gospel in Australia and at age 18 she still has time and hope. Alang should pray / encourage her to go to a church and wait on God.

Lets face reality. A good person accept Jesus. A bad person rejects Him.

I hear what your saying, and I agree......... I can't ignore a check in my spirit before I type something though.

When I first met my wife again after almost 2 years, she was a christian before and after I got out. She went off with some other guy while I was locked up, broke it off and came to bring my kids for a visit after not hearing from her or my kids in almost two years.

I told the Lord, I would take her back, no problem.

Brother King, I found out her Christian belief was so weak and full of fear she felt dirty or yucky sitting across from in that prison visiting room. Make it worse she was confessing sickness on my youngest son. I told her don't worry, He won't leave here sick.

It took all my Love of Jesus to just smile and be quite. After she left, I told the Lord, nope........ I don't want that, I can't have that as a ministry partner. The Lord told me to help her.............. pray.............. Well, bless God, she finally is a great ministry partner, but it took a couple years.

Rev 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

You know the Fearful and unbelieving are labeled with Murderers and Sorcerers.

Jesus said we know them by their fruit, not what they claim to be.

The Lord told Hosea to marry a whore...............

I can't look at this in the Natural. God did not create that girl to be destroyed and knows what is in her heart and what He has planned for her.

Looking a Saul (Paul) He would be the last person I would have picked to write most the NT........... I mean He murdered believers and was far worse than most Muslims.

Yet, Jesus met him on the road............... and changed everything.

All I am saying King, if I knew for a fact this would not end well, then I believe I would know............. To stop a possible force for God as Husband and wife in Iraq.

We need to be Spirit led here

Would you rather deal with someone that claims one thing but is not?

I hear what your saying, and I agree......... I can't ignore a check in my spirit before I type something though.

When I first met my wife again after almost 2 years, she was a christian before and after I got out. She went off with some other guy while I was locked up, broke it off and came to bring my kids for a visit after not hearing from her or my kids in almost two years.

I told the Lord, I would take her back, no problem.

Brother King, I found out her Christian belief was so weak and full of fear she felt dirty or yucky sitting across from in that prison visiting room. Make it worse she was confessing sickness on my youngest son. I told her don't worry, He won't leave here sick.

It took all my Love of Jesus to just smile and be quite. After she left, I told the Lord, nope........ I don't want that, I can't have that as a ministry partner. The Lord told me to help her.............. pray.............. Well, bless God, she finally is a great ministry partner, but it took a couple years.

Rev 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

You know the Fearful and unbelieving are labeled with Murderers and Sorcerers.

Jesus said we know them by their fruit, not what they claim to be.

The Lord told Hosea to marry a whore...............

I can't look at this in the Natural. God did not create that girl to be destroyed and knows what is in her heart and what He has planned for her.

Looking a Saul (Paul) He would be the last person I would have picked to write most the NT........... I mean He murdered believers and was far worse than most Muslims.

Yet, Jesus met him on the road............... and changed everything.

All I am saying King, if I knew for a fact this would not end well, then I believe I would know............. To stop a possible force for God as Husband and wife in Iraq.

We need to be Spirit led here

Would you rather deal with someone that claims one thing but is not?

How does this have anything to do with morals or with judging the girl. A believer doesn't live in their own righteousness, they live in God's righteousness and are in God. An unbeliever is not righteous because they are not in God's righteousness, no matter how moral they may look to the world.

Revelations is speaking of unbelievers only. If someone is a believer they are part of Christ in his righteousness. All of their sins including past, present, and future fear is forgotten. An unbeliever will be thrown in the lake of fire. Does he want to live with knowing that his wife may have this as what befalls her if she remains Muslim?

How about Alang trusting God to prepare him and a wife for being partners who are Spirit filled and him putting it in God's hands.

Definitely food for thought there Mike!

I know a Muslim lady at work that was dating a Christian. Her family constantly told her to dump him. But she didn't want to. She would ask the Christians at work many questions. I see now that God was preparing her for him.

She got married when she was a converted Christian, in a Christian church. If that can happen with Alang's girl, then great. But it is the definitely the lessor odds of success. The greater odds are what happened to me...My ex converted to please me / shut me up and then dumped me when she found a bbd (bigger better deal) :cry: :ROFLMAO: :p.

Dare my son make the same mistakes as me :mad:, I will leave him in the desert until he grasps the scripture I gave above!

How does this have anything to do with morals or with judging the girl. A believer doesn't live in their own righteousness, they live in God's righteousness and are in God. An unbeliever is not righteous because they are not in God's righteousness, no matter how moral they may look to the world.

Revelations is speaking of unbelievers only. If someone is a believer they are part of Christ in his righteousness. All of their sins including past, present, and future fear is forgotten. An unbeliever will be thrown in the lake of fire. Does he want to live with knowing that his wife may have this as what befalls her if she remains Muslim?

How about Alang trusting God to prepare him and a wife for being partners who are Spirit filled and him putting it in God's hands.
The only hope / slack I see.... is in considering the fact that she knows he is a Christian and what that will do to her family. It 'could' be that it is more then just a leap for him, but in fact for Christ too. Surely she has seen Jesus in him. How many ''devout'' Muslims are willing to date outside of Islam?

There is no harm in staying friends and only marrying when / if she converts. Opposing Islam is a selfless leap in Jesus's direction. No denying that!

Back