Very Urgent Guys I Fell In Love With A Muslim Girl =/

Im 21years old and shes 18. We are both Iraqi descent but im also half Assyrian. My entire family is all Christian. Her family is Muslim. She lives in Australia and I live in U.S (California) I have enough money to go see her as well. I really really REALLY have strong feelings for this girl.... shes one of the very very few girls I've met around my age group who is a virgin and who doesn't go out partying/drinking or any of that junk. I would be literally shattered if our parents wouldn't allow us to be together. We've even talked about marriage... I literally think this girl is perfect for me in every way besides the muslim part. I just don't know what to do... I know if I don't try I'll be crushed for ages. I know this sounds crazy and maybe even pathetic but I just can't help these feelings... I pray everyday to Jesus that it all works out and for her to find him and be saved. Need some insight guys. This has been keeping me awake at night for the past few weeks. By the way I forgot to mention we've been talking on fb/skype ...etc for 4 years ... and she just recently revealed her feelings to me. I liked her the whole time but didn't think she liked me in that way. She says she loves me because my strong morals and trying to always be pure.
What kind of insight are you looking for? Are you looking for Biblical advice on whether this relationship is right or wrong? Or you are asking just for prayers for Lord to bless this?

There is no harm in staying friends and only marrying when / if she converts. Opposing Islam is a selfless leap in Jesus's direction. No denying that!

I definitely agree with this statement, although if God does have a believing wife for him, he may pass her up by waiting on someone else. The decision should be left to the Lord, he truly knows who the best wife for him is.

How about Alang trusting God to prepare him and a wife for being partners who are Spirit filled and him putting it in God's hands.

The only hope / slack I see.... is in considering the fact that she knows he is a Christian and what that will do to her family. It 'could' be that it is more then just a leap for him, but in fact for Christ too. Surely she has seen Jesus in him. How many ''devout'' Muslims are willing to date outside of Islam?

There is no harm in staying friends and only marrying when / if she converts. Opposing Islam is a selfless leap in Jesus's direction. No denying that!

I am not turning into a Muslim guys/gals.

She is young and if she was super Muslim, she would not give him the time of day.

Another thing it's not about weights of Good and Bad. I mean a father here in the States murdered his Daughter for dating a Christian man. We don't want it to end up like that for sure. They are both from Iraq, and I can imagine what they might be facing.

What I do know is not to be led by weights and balances.

If we are led this way, we miss God on a lot of stuff. God is not as Stuffy as some think.
First, we don't know this girls heart, we are not God, but I fully believe God would help us, help this young man make the right choice.

God told me to go work in a Country Bar. How can that be God, for the Lord knows, I am a former Metallica Fan and I hate country, I mean I can't stand it hearing a grown man sob about this or that wanting folks to feel sorry for him.

Even though God knows Country Music sucks and is stupid, I still had peace though my flesh had a list of reasons why it was a bad idea.

I had to follow that peace and obey. Now they did drugs there in the Basement, the girls would flash guys and worse of all, they played that lousy music all the time. However, I was able to make a world of difference for 4 people, changed their lives.

Now, we don't know who might be praying for this Girl and don't know all the plans.

When something seems off to me, I have to look at it, and why this Guy needs to be strong and seek the Lord on this one.

BTW.............Unbelief and fear should not be named among us with the unsaved. NEVER. The scripture also never says saved or unsaved, it just says those that have those or are those things.

I think he does need to believe God for a strong christian wife, but I don't think he just needs to write this one off. I believe there might be something more here.

Blessings.

Okay.. For me it sounded like you have already made up your mind.. If someone is going to say no, I don't think you are ready to hear why.. It sounds like you are just seeking for confirmation from other believers.. I think you would get the best answer on your knees..

Okay.. For me it sounded like you have already made up your mind.. If someone is going to say no, I don't think you are ready to hear why.. It sounds like you are just seeking for confirmation from other believers.. I think you would get the best answer on your knees..
Do you have any idea what I was referring to? I had just asked the OP the same thing you did, only in a much more succinct way. I have no idea what you are talking about now.

Do you have any idea what I was referring to? I had just asked the OP the same thing you did, only in a much more succinct way. I have no idea what you are talking about now.
Well well well.. Now, I have made myself look so stupid!! I thought you were the OP.. Need to get my act together.. Too many things in my mind..

Sorry I haven't been on guys been so stressed out with this entire ordeal. I prayed day and night everyday for this to happen to the lord. But yesterday and today she just did a complete 180 on me.... Doesn't even want me to go visit her now..... guess it was a sign from the lord perhaps.... still feeling shattered.... I'm optimistic and thought she was really perfect... Guess I was wrong. God bless you all thank you for the answers.

Sorry I haven't been on guys been so stressed out with this entire ordeal. I prayed day and night everyday for this to happen to the lord. But yesterday and today she just did a complete 180 on me.... Doesn't even want me to go visit her now..... guess it was a sign from the lord perhaps.... still feeling shattered.... I'm optimistic and thought she was really perfect... Guess I was wrong. God bless you all thank you for the answers.

Sadly, she probably still loves you...but it is not allowed...or else....

Islamic families if faithful live under the Law...like the Old Covenant...almost any violation (no matter how subtle) can result in serious punishment, abandonment, exile, and even death...

They have little problem with a Muslim man marrying a non-Muslim woman (who they will beat or bring to their country or discard without thought) but a Muslim girl marrying a non-Muslim male (who their own Qur'an says she must be obedient and serve) is unthinkable...

Sorry but I suggest you move on as painful as that is and if she runs away and denounces her family that opens a whole different can of worms

May the Lord bless and guide you both

I told you, to hear form the Lord and not be led by natural circumstances. She may well want to see you, but it could be outside pressure on her is to much. You have authority to pray those pressures be removed, and the devil get his paws out of this.

So instead of feeling shattered, pull yourself up and go to the Lord. Explain to him the situation and tell him what He puts in your heart to do, that you will follow and do.

You know the doctors told me my son would not live through the night. I am not moved by reports, I only am moved and act on the Word of the Lord, and direction of the Holy Spirit. You learn to do the same, she might need someone to pray for her and stand for her and if you give up, you won't know.

God is faithful and will make it clear to you in your heart. Might not be a burning bush, but you will know.

Be blessed.

I told you, to hear form the Lord and not be led by natural circumstances. She may well want to see you, but it could be outside pressure on her is to much. You have authority to pray those pressures be removed, and the devil get his paws out of this.

So instead of feeling shattered, pull yourself up and go to the Lord. Explain to him the situation and tell him what He puts in your heart to do, that you will follow and do.

You know the doctors told me my son would not live through the night. I am not moved by reports, I only am moved and act on the Word of the Lord, and direction of the Holy Spirit. You learn to do the same, she might need someone to pray for her and stand for her and if you give up, you won't know.

God is faithful and will make it clear to you in your heart. Might not be a burning bush, but you will know.

Be blessed.
He did go to the Lord and she suddenly did a 180. This should let you know that it is not God's will for him to be with an unbeliever.

He did go to the Lord and she suddenly did a 180. This should let you know that it is not God's will for him to be with an unbeliever.

Possibly. I have to personally hear God though on something. Someone saying no to me is no indication I give up. The unjust judge would have said no if the lady was not troubling him.

The thing is, God may have plans for her, now that is Something Satan would fight. I spent 3 months trying to wittness to a lady that told me to constantly F*#@! Off. Got a little discouraging but the Lord would tell me to go talk to her again, and again.

One day, she was thrown out of her house, living in her car and she came to me. I was able to give her a place to live, she learned the word and we believed God for her kids back, God got her a house.

Now if I had just given up because of the natural. where would she be, she moved in my house and was not a believer.

My position is not to lay out a fleece but to hear God, and do what He said do, not be led by circumstances.

Possibly. I have to personally hear God though on something. Someone saying no to me is no indication I give up. The unjust judge would have said no if the lady was not troubling him.

The thing is, God may have plans for her, now that is Something Satan would fight. I spent 3 months trying to wittness to a lady that told me to constantly F*#@! Off. Got a little discouraging but the Lord would tell me to go talk to her again, and again.

One day, she was thrown out of her house, living in her car and she came to me. I was able to give her a place to live, she learned the word and we believed God for her kids back, God got her a house.

Now if I had just given up because of the natural. where would she be, she moved in my house and was not a believer.

My position is not to lay out a fleece but to hear God, and do what He said do, not be led by circumstances.
I am not saying he should give up if it is God's will, but he should definitely not make any commitment unless the girl got saved and it is definitely not God's will unless she is saved. If it is God's will for her to marry this girl, then just like the lady you spoke of, the girl would turn to God and come to Alang, but that could also possibly be a long wait and like Paul said God might have to work out some complications first. Since she is turned away from him however, Alang should be praying that God reveals his will to him and that God brings him the wife that is right for him. God may already have someone else for Alang that he will bring in his life later.

I am not saying he should give up if it is God's will

Let's just stop right there.

We think we know what it means to not be unequally yoked. We have a scripture. However, the Lord said to me, I said not to be unequally yoked and have fellowship, communion and on their level go to. I never said don't be yoked to anyone. I said your not to have part on their level.

I had to actually look up the Word to make sure I was hearing right, sure enough.

That is not the point though.

God says believe for her, God says leave it alone.

Simple as that.

The big lesson here is this.................. A lesson that would give us great victory.

God's Will is never determined by reports or outcomes.
God's will is determined before the outcome.

That is what this young man needs to learn. Not to be moved by outcomes.

Hosea was told by God to marry a whore. God said don't be unequally yoked. Lord I do what you say do, I see in your word this and that, but what you say do, I do.

You know the best in the whole World could not cast that devil out of that boy because of unbelief. Man, they tried, and I guess it was a big, bad, scary devil.

Most believers would have given up. The most anointed folks of God prayed, and nothing happened. I mean i seen them heal the sick many times but not this time. Must be God's will not to deliver this boy.

You know how many of us die because of this type of thing? I want him to be led and full of faith, not circumstance led.

Just because the best in the land could not cast out that devil, the whole issue was unbelief. Jesus said to the father, all things are possible to them that believe, bring the boy to me.

God's will was not determined based on their failure. It's always us and not God.

I want him to seek God, and do what His heart tells him. If God says, "Muslim, are you joking, son... that is crazy, just stay away." Then by that he has his answer.

So, what you said, is the Right thing...... Don't give up, take the time to find the Will of God, then do it. Nobody should end up discouraged if they did what God said, right? Expect commanded to move to the north pole or something, but just saying.

:)

Let's just stop right there.

We think we know what it means to not be unequally yoked. We have a scripture. However, the Lord said to me, I said not to be unequally yoked and have fellowship, communion and on their level go to. I never said don't be yoked to anyone. I said your not to have part on their level.

I had to actually look up the Word to make sure I was hearing right, sure enough.

That is not the point though.

God says believe for her, God says leave it alone.

Simple as that.

The big lesson here is this.................. A lesson that would give us great victory.

God's Will is never determined by reports or outcomes.
God's will is determined before the outcome.

That is what this young man needs to learn. Not to be moved by outcomes.

Hosea was told by God to marry a whore. God said don't be unequally yoked. Lord I do what you say do, I see in your word this and that, but what you say do, I do.

You know the best in the whole World could not cast that devil out of that boy because of unbelief. Man, they tried, and I guess it was a big, bad, scary devil.

Most believers would have given up. The most anointed folks of God prayed, and nothing happened. I mean i seen them heal the sick many times but not this time. Must be God's will not to deliver this boy.

You know how many of us die because of this type of thing? I want him to be led and full of faith, not circumstance led.

Just because the best in the land could not cast out that devil, the whole issue was unbelief. Jesus said to the father, all things are possible to them that believe, bring the boy to me.

God's will was not determined based on their failure. It's always us and not God.

I want him to seek God, and do what His heart tells him. If God says, "Muslim, are you joking, son... that is crazy, just stay away." Then by that he has his answer.

So, what you said, is the Right thing...... Don't give up, take the time to find the Will of God, then do it. Nobody should end up discouraged if they did what God said, right? Expect commanded to move to the north pole or something, but just saying.

:)
I am not understanding what point you are trying to make with the unequally yoked comment. I do not think it is God's will for Alang to be with the girl because the turn around happened when he was praying for God's will. However, God does not want a believer yoked with an unbeliever.

"Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people" (2 Corinthians 6:14).

A believer is righteous, an unbeliever is unrighteous. Yes Alang should believe for her and yes the turn around may be only for a time and she gets saved, but for now it is not his will because Alang belongs to Christ and is part of Christs body and this girl isn't.
If God shows him that he should wait for her, then yes he should, but if he waits and it isn't God's will for him to wait, he may pass up the real one from God by not being open to her.

Alang can have faith that God will do things to help bring the girl to salvation, but no matter how much faith he has, if she doesn't have faith and believe (even if God is actively doing things to try to convince her) Alang can do nothing about it to make her saved. Her free will overrides not only Alang's faith, but God is not going to force his faith on her as well. Each individual has to decide and have faith for their own salvation.

Sadly, she probably still loves you...but it is not allowed...or else....

Islamic families if faithful live under the Law...like the Old Covenant...almost any violation (no matter how subtle) can result in serious punishment, abandonment, exile, and even death...

They have little problem with a Muslim man marrying a non-Muslim woman (who they will beat or bring to their country or discard without thought) but a Muslim girl marrying a non-Muslim male (who their own Qur'an says she must be obedient and serve) is unthinkable...

Sorry but I suggest you move on as painful as that is and if she runs away and denounces her family that opens a whole different can of worms

May the Lord bless and guide you both
Yea I'm Iraqi trust me I know all about Islam. I feel truley sorry for her shes such a good person with great morals she just believes in the wrong prohpet. They basically become brainwashed at a young age and don't even have the chance to learn about other religions. I don't want to try to convert her either. She must love Christ from her heart ... not force it.

Back