Very Urgent Guys I Fell In Love With A Muslim Girl =/

Glad to see your getting stirred up inside and getting Light. Your answer brings peace, for Jesus said you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. Free is not just letting circumstances have their course then just accepting them. Free is knowing what is on the Mind of the Lord and just doing what He said do.

Free is not fighting every day to not take that drink, Free is never thinking about the drink.

Having the revelation shown to you by the Lord by hearing his Word gives peace and answers. You no longer have to wait and see how things work out anymore. You will know how they will work out, because you lean not to your own understanding but in all your ways acknowledge him, and He is always faithful to direct your path.

God has never let me down one time Brother. Even when my son had 4 serious infections and they said they could not find the cause, the wife called and told me to pray in tongues and get direction from the Lord if I want my son to live.

No worries, I did not sweat it one bit, I knew God would answer and there was a solution we were not seeing. After praying the Lord told me....... Tell them to remove his pick line. (Pick line for chemo in his arm)

They did 4 test on that line and all test cleared it of being the cause of infection. I called the wife, told her what the Lord said and they assured her it was not the problem but took it out anyway.

guess what, It was the cause of all 4 of the bacteria. My son still had to stay in intensive care for a full week though but they were able to stop the infection and he just got better every day.

Stay focused on the Word.............. There is power in the Word to bring to pass what it says, because God is the one that said it.

Now with this new learning on how to be led, God has the perfect wife for you, one that is waiting on a strong man in the Lord.

Be blessed.

Thats amazing , did you hear these voices inside your head or what? Also if this girl messages me back which I know she will soon should I tell her what I have learned or what?

Glad to see your getting stirred up inside and getting Light. Your answer brings peace, for Jesus said you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. Free is not just letting circumstances have their course then just accepting them. Free is knowing what is on the Mind of the Lord and just doing what He said do.

Free is not fighting every day to not take that drink, Free is never thinking about the drink.

Having the revelation shown to you by the Lord by hearing his Word gives peace and answers. You no longer have to wait and see how things work out anymore. You will know how they will work out, because you lean not to your own understanding but in all your ways acknowledge him, and He is always faithful to direct your path.

God has never let me down one time Brother. Even when my son had 4 serious infections and they said they could not find the cause, the wife called and told me to pray in tongues and get direction from the Lord if I want my son to live.

No worries, I did not sweat it one bit, I knew God would answer and there was a solution we were not seeing. After praying the Lord told me....... Tell them to remove his pick line. (Pick line for chemo in his arm)

They did 4 test on that line and all test cleared it of being the cause of infection. I called the wife, told her what the Lord said and they assured her it was not the problem but took it out anyway.

guess what, It was the cause of all 4 of the bacteria. My son still had to stay in intensive care for a full week though but they were able to stop the infection and he just got better every day.

Stay focused on the Word.............. There is power in the Word to bring to pass what it says, because God is the one that said it.

Now with this new learning on how to be led, God has the perfect wife for you, one that is waiting on a strong man in the Lord.

Be blessed.

Thats amazing , did you hear these voices inside your head or what? Also if this girl messages me back which I know she will soon should I tell her what I have learned or what?

Brother, just finish up with Brother Keith. I know your excited, and I am praying for you to understand more and more.

No, don't tell her what you learned, you want to keep her as a friend. Just wait, build yourself up, and then let the Lord put it all together for you and share at a later date.

If you noticed How I responded to you in this post, it was not like the rest. Be led!!! had I just thrown scripture at you and said bad idea you would have shut me off. She is not saved yet, so you don't want to spook her out. Your born again and can understand. Just wait on God, he will let you know and it will change her and effect her powerfully. You try it in your own thinking and your going to mess it up. I try to keep myself out of things the best I can, but I don't always succeed and i mess it all up.

yes, I heard God, not in my head or ears........... Inside, like your chest sort of. I was praying in tongues over it. (Another subject)

Just keep on those teachings i gave you and when done........... There are lots more on there just be led, pick what "Seems" right. Hearing God is really not that hard once you learn to set aside you flesh and carnal thinking.

You will remember the first time God actually spoke to you. You will never forget that day. It's coming as God promised that if you will Draw neigh to Him, He draws closer to you. Everything I told you will happen and come to pass, not because I am something, but because I have OUR FATHERS WORD ON IT!!!

peace Brother........... The stronger you get, the Better Daughter God will pick for you. Remember, He just does not send his Best Daughters to just anyone. Keep that in mind, He is looking out for their interest also. You want the best, you become Strong in the Lord, and the power of his might.

Eph 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

I think the verses are saying not to be yoked to an unbeliever, but if you were already married to one, not to leave them. This could apply to an unsaved couple where one got saved... they are not to leave the unbelieving spouse. I don't see how the verse says it's okay for a Christian to marry someone who is not.
Both Michael and I don't believe a believer should marry an unbeliever. I agree with everything you are saying Sweet Pea. If they are already married don't leave. Basically, the praying part is for Alang to learn to trust God's will himself, to be able to have the Lord guide and direct him about who his real wife is. Alang should only marry the girl if she got saved and if it was the Lord's will, not his own will and he needs to learn to hear God's will. Neither of us are in disagreement with you.

Yea I hear you but isnt that wrong as a Christian... why should I have to pretend to act tough or anything to make her want me more? Anyways im gonna go ahead and listen to this once again I really appreciate it man
I don't think you should be anyway than you are, Alang (unless it is against G0d). Don't pretend to be something your not. You wouldn't want someone you have to put a constant pretend persona on for. You want someone who really loves you. No matter who you end up marrying, you want that person to be real, honest, and sincere, with you and you with them. Do you want someone you would have to pretend with your whole life. That is not real love. Real love is loving and being loved even if you make mistakes or are not all the qualities the person wants. You want to know how the person is before the marriage when you can still not get married, not after.

She may be doing this because of what Brother Paul said. She may be warned because you are not a Muslim. You do not know. Pray and get God's guidance, but don't deceive her or change yourself into something you don't think is a quality you want or is of God. God is love. The girl has known you for four years without your being tough. Not every woman wants a tough guy. Be honest, pure at heart, and sincere. Theses are godly qualities and two doing this lead for a strong marriage, rather than a marriage built on falsity which is a shaky marriage, easy to collapse.

Read that but bro Im not in the friend zone at all lol she really likes me she said she was crying yesterday cause she was so upset about the whole situation... and im def a lil tough to her sometimes. I didn't even contact her today she contacted me and I pretty much ended the convo. I gotta put my faith in the lord like you said ... if its meant to happen it'll happen and if not than too bad.
I am happy you love the Lord first and are going to trust him. This is the only way one's life works out right. Because only God knows what is best.

Yea I hear you but isnt that wrong as a Christian... why should I have to pretend to act tough or anything to make her want me more? Anyways im gonna go ahead and listen to this once again I really appreciate it man
I wouldn't act tough. I hate when my husband acts all tough. I like the nice, caring guy better. However, I also disagree that you should be pursuing anything besides a friendship at this point. Pray. Follow the Bible. Talk to your pastor about being unequally yoked.

Read that but bro Im not in the friend zone at all lol she really likes me she said she was crying yesterday cause she was so upset about the whole situation... and im def a lil tough to her sometimes. I didn't even contact her today she contacted me and I pretty much ended the convo. I gotta put my faith in the lord like you said ... if its meant to happen it'll happen and if not than too bad.
You are taking the wrong path by playing these head games. Are you in high school? Don't act like you are. I can tell when guys are playing these games and it's annoying.

Being a Christian man is attractive.

Last edited:
Both Michael and I don't believe a believer should marry an unbeliever. I agree with everything you are saying Sweet Pea. If they are already married don't leave. Basically, the praying part is for Alang to learn to trust God's will himself, to be able to have the Lord guide and direct him about who his real wife is. Alang should only marry the girl if she got saved and if it was the Lord's will, not his own will and he needs to learn to hear God's will. Neither of us are in disagreement with you.
Thank for clearing that up. :)

I wouldn't act tough. I hate when my husband acts all tough. I like the nice, caring guy better. However, I also disagree that you should be pursuing anything besides a friendship at this point. Pray. Follow the Bible. Talk to your pastor about being unequally yoked.

1) God never told me what He should do, but how to answer.
2) Even though people post problems, you will find it hard to find one that will do what the Lord says do to fix it.
3) It could be possible God had a plan for both of them, God knows the heart and she could have been made right any moment. God knows, we don't give Worldly answers based just scriptures we think we know. We have to be led.
4) No matter the answer, that was not important. The important thing was that he hear God for himself. Without that, there would be no peace.
5) All that end up in the Friend Zone is common knowledge for those in the Carnal world on keeping and picking up girls. Just talk as I use to run a pretty mean game. This was "BEFORE" he heard God and He posted his answer. Not from us, but what he heard and said he had peace.
5a) Girls want different than what they really say, this is common knowledge.
6) Scripture does not say not to be yoked, it says don't be unequally yoked. Marriage this way would have to be from God or else it don't end well. We have to lean to separate feelings from the Spirit, and emotions from being led.
7) Scritpure says don't lean to your own understanding, but in all your ways acknowledge Him (God) There are lots of pat answers and no brainers for us we just say and do without even considering what the Lord might say. Like don't Marry the Muslim Girl, we need to stop giving worldly advice based on our mental knowledge of scriptures. We need to hear the Lord on everything based on His Knowledge of Scriptures.
Another way to say it is walking by sight, which will just get you into issues.
8) Most can't receive from God as they are not sold out to God. They cry about problems, but really just want some prayer with no action to fix it. God just has to remain silent as the person won't receive. This young man wants to walk in faith, he just needs the help. He wants to do right by God no matter what that is.
7) I am not a advocate of marrying someone who is not of our faith. I am not even an advocate of marrying someone of the same faith as us, but full of unbelief. I don't even hang out with Christians full of unbelief, don't have time for it or care to hear it.

Be blessed.

"5a) Girls want different than what they really say, this is common knowledge."

Girls want different than what they really say?? Oh, boy. That's what rapists say! That is such false information... you have to know that. You are summing all women up in a very incorrect manner!!!!

Poor, no-brained women don't even know how to say what they want! Wow.

I know the Bible doesn't say not to be yoked... I never said it did. It does say not to be unequally yoked. These two would be unequally yoked. He should be her friend, pray for her salvation, and wait on God to reveal his wife. If she turns out to be, great. If not, what would his real wife think about this?

If the Bible says something, that is our answer. We shouldn't twist it to mean what we want. The Bible is telling him not to be unequally yoked. That's for his own good! Playing head games with her isn't going to get her saved. It might turn her off from Christians.

People want prayer because prayer works!

Last edited:
Back