Vimeo for CFS

Hey, Thats pretty awesome. I didn't even know you could create groups like that on vimeo. I know my site is not up to par with vimeo but you could always feel free to create a channel or group on christianvolume as well. No Pressure of course lol

Hey, Thats pretty awesome. I didn't even know you could create groups like that on vimeo. I know my site is not up to par with vimeo but you could always feel free to create a channel or group on christianvolume as well. No Pressure of course lol

ChristianVolume is a great site. I had a similar one before built on clip-share. Someone hacked it and I just couldn't build it up again.

thanks for the kind words. I hate to hear that about your site. If you ever go for it again I would defiantly recommend using phpmotion. They have been really great for me. I almost went with clip-share but the people at phpmotion are just so friendly and they don't allow adult content with there script which is nice and there is a lot of help out there for it. Anyways, thanks again for your forums here. I am a member at several christian forums but these are defiantly the highest moderated and friendliest forums I am apart of. I hope to be able to spend a little more time than I have recently. Blessings,
Ryan T

Back