Vision Boards

My sisters sister-in-law invited me and other women to her house tomorrow after church to create vision boards and to explain what they are. I already know what they are. They have been around for generations. Great strategic military leaders have used them, executives on leadership teams use them, etc. I have been to executive training and learned about them so I was not interested in going.

It did make me stop and ask myself "what is my vision". I told my sister my vision is spiritual, it's not remodeling the house, etc. My vision is seeing God the Father on his throne, the Son sitting beside him, I see the Holy Spirit moving about. That's what I want. I want to be apart of that. If i create a vision board to keep in my office to keep me on tract and as a reminder... how do you put this onto a vision board?

I have no idea how to make this my vision board. Suggestions?

My sisters sister-in-law invited me and other women to her house tomorrow after church to create vision boards and to explain what they are. I already know what they are. They have been around for generations. Great strategic military leaders have used them, executives on leadership teams use them, etc. I have been to executive training and learned about them so I was not interested in going.

It did make me stop and ask myself "what is my vision". I told my sister my vision is spiritual, it's not remodeling the house, etc. My vision is seeing God the Father on his throne, the Son sitting beside him, I see the Holy Spirit moving about. That's what I want. I want to be apart of that. If i create a vision board to keep in my office to keep me on tract and as a reminder... how do you put this onto a vision board?

I have no idea how to make this my vision board. Suggestions?

Why not ask the Holy Spirit what things that you could put on there to represent where your headed spiritually.

Scriptures I would think would be a great starter. That way you will know that everything your striving for is in the Word.

Back