Vision

At Church today my Pastor @ Apple Valley Faith Center used a scripture that sparked a memory in my heart. Actually, as Jesus said when the Holy Spirit comes he will bring to your remembrance the things I have spoken unto you.(John 14:26) So, it was really the Holy Spirit who brought these thoughts. The scripture Pastor Cheryl used was.

Act 2:17 'In the last days,' God says, 'I will pour out My Spirit upon all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy. Your young men will see visions, and your old men will dream dreams. (NLT)

I am thinking to myself, am a I an “old man”, or am I a “young man”? Well, the Bible does says that the outward man is perishing, but inward man is being renewed day, by day..” (2 Cor 4:16). I guess I am both an “old man” according to he flesh, but I am a “young man” according to the inward man. :)

There fore I should be having both “visions, and “dreams”. As a Christian, I do once in awhile have prophetic dreams, but not very often. I do have visions though. How often? Everyday!!! Does the Lord all of sudden come to me as a bolt of lightning, when these vision come? Absolutely not, they come when ever I desire them!! How so? Most believers think that walking by faith is walking blindly every where we go. This is not true. Surely, our physical body can see into the realm of the spirit, as it was not designed to do so, but our inward man was!! All of the Old Testament saints who died in “faith” who never received the promises, but they did see them a far off by faith, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them….,!!!! (Heb 11:13)

Now that is what I am talking about!!! Faith is the “evidence” of things not seen!!! Even though we can not see this evidence with our physical eyes, but they are clearly seen by faith!!

It would not be smart, or wise to believe in something with out having any “evidence” to why you believe it!! No wonder the world thinks we are crazy!! :) My faith (evidence) is not based on what I can not see, but on what I can see!!!

Jesus came to bring the “recovery of sight” to the blind. Certainly Jesus healed many who were physically blind, but he also came to heal every one who was “spiritually blind”, which includes all of man kind.!! Oh happy day!! :)

What exactly is it that causes a Christian to be able to see spiritually? It is the exact thing that causes us to see in the physical world. Light!!! Physical light causes our physical eyes to see objects in this world. Without light it we would be totally blind!! The good news, is that there is also a “spiritual” light that causes us to see in the realm of the spirit!! As it is written.....

Eph 5:11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.
Eph 5:12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.
Eph 5:13 But all things that are reproved are made manifest (visible) by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest (visible) is light.
Eph 5:14 Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

God is “light”. We the Church need to wake up from our long long slumber, and start believing we are sitting on the right hand of God in Christ in his Kingdom. Begin to start believing you are actually alive from the dead, and start living our lives as those who are alive from the dead, because we really are!!!

We can not experience anything of God or his Kingdom beyond what we know from scripture, and actually believe it!!. When God gives you light, you will begin to see things that are not of this world

and you will rejoice in what the Holy Spirit shows you that belong to Christ, which is every thing. :) :) Oh, another happy happy day where there is not night!!!

Back