voilà - here i am

voilà - here i am

Hello there :)

i just wanted to introduce myself with a few words... i'm 16 (almost 17..) and hopefully not the youngest in this forum - please be gentle if i make some mistakes.. you know, i'm from germany and just learning english ;)

it has just been about 2 months ago that He opended my eyes to see the truth in Him (at an english camp in germany : )) - i've been into some wicca stuff the last few years, believing in magic & many gods and things like that though i often thought about Him & asking questions to some friends and ... well, guess that's it. not pretty exciting but it's definitely been a long way ... =)

well, that's me.. hope i'll have a nice time here :)

God bless you :)
sunrise

welcome to cfs, sunrise. Hope your time here is fun and encouraging. :party: :smile: By the way, I have a feeling that you 'might' be the youngest!! You'll still have a great time.

God bless.

it has just been about 2 months ago that He opended my eyes to see the truth in Him (at an english camp in germany : ))

not pretty exciting but it's definitely been a long way ... =)

sunrise

Well, sunrise! You may not think that's exciting, but I think its extremely exciting when the Lord calls anyone to Himself and they answer the call. Alleluia! Welcome to the forum. (Your English is great!):evo:

Welcome, Sunrise and yes, your testimony is VERY exciting.
All the angels have rejoiced because of you!
Bless you!

Back