Warning From The Middle East

Warning From The Middle East

WARNING FROM THE MIDDLE EAST

This morning, from a cave somewhere in Pakistan , Taliban Minister of Migration, Mohammed Omar, warned the United States that if military action against Iraq continues, Taliban authorities will cut of f America 's supply of convenience store managers, and possible candidates for President of the United States .

And if this action does not yield sufficient results, cab drivers will be next, followed by Dell and AOL customer service reps., and then Motel 6 managers.

It's getting ugly........... :rolleyes:

I thought all the telephone customer service reps were in India. They sound like it to me. I can't understand half of what they say and have to keep asking them to repeat themselves. Sometimes I give up and hang up on them.

I thought all the telephone customer service reps were in India. They sound like it to me. I can't understand half of what they say and have to keep asking them to repeat themselves. Sometimes I give up and hang up on them.

are you with sprint? just call order support good chance you will get a canadian lol maybe even me hehehe

are you with sprint? just call order support good chance you will get a canadian lol maybe even me hehehe

I'm with Verizon. Most of the time all I get is a recorded voice that can't understand what I want. When I do somehow manage to get a real person, I can't understand them.

lol. I'm with Bellsouth/AT&T but I'm not sure what they sound like.. I luckly never have had to talk to them much..

Their internet support is amazing though!

Back