Warning

Hello Chili;

Thank you for the warning! lol!

This reminds me one year during Christmas when I was standing in the line at the Post Office. I was getting impatient and starting grumbling to myself, "why did all these people have to come to the Post Office at the same time as me?" My anger could have easily been exposed to others in the line.

Nobody could
"read" me so I felt safe hiding my heart. Suddenly the lady in front of me turned around and opened a conversation and started witnessing Jesus and invited me to their church.

She didn't know that I was already a believer, but her witness of Jesus opened my eyes, releasing my arrogance, impatience and humbled me.

Proverbs 15:18, 18 A hot-tempered man stirs up strife, but he who is slow to anger quiets contention.

I have learned many times that God's timing works for our good. At that moment I needed Jesus' warning.

God bless you, brother Chili, and your family.

Hello Chili;

Thank you for the warning! lol!

This reminds me one year during Christmas when I was standing in the line at the Post Office. I was getting impatient and starting grumbling to myself, "why did all these people have to come to the Post Office at the same time as me?" My anger could have easily been exposed to others in the line.

Nobody could
"read" me so I felt safe hiding my heart. Suddenly the lady in front of me turned around and opened a conversation and started witnessing Jesus and invited me to their church.

She didn't know that I was already a believer, but her witness of Jesus opened my eyes, releasing my arrogance, impatience and humbled me.

Proverbs 15:18, 18 A hot-tempered man stirs up strife, but he who is slow to anger quiets contention.

I have learned many times that God's timing works for our good. At that moment I needed Jesus' warning.

God bless you, brother Chili, and your family.

Reminds me of what happened while in line at the grocery store.

It was at the beginning of the covid 19 deal. A man was paying for his stuff and he turned to the woman in front of me and just behind him just to be friendly and He said to her....."I guess you can tell that I am single by the items I am buying."

She said to him....."No I can't, but seeing how ugly you are it is not news to me that you would be single"!!!!

Do you talk about Jesus in your sleep? Cos some people do (talk in their sleep). My mum does but I can't really make out what she is muttering about, however, she is loud enough to wake me up in the next room.

Back